Devil pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil pig

Big nasty devil pig! You can see his tusks and the fact his ears are missing makes him look like a whole street gang all by himself
    Attached Files

Bet he’s a Barr too

Wets missing looks like also. Reguardless it’s a product of hog “sportsman”

Comment

He’s been caught and probably cut.

Comment

Probably missing more than his ears.

Comment

We have shot a few pigs out there that don't have ears and even have piglets that don't have ears. This big boy has the huevos, just don't have the picture. I think there is a genetic mutation. Last year I posted a picture of one my husband shot and it doesn't have ears - it is a sow - and had the same argument with it. But it didn't even have a scar or a scrap of ragged skin. It was simply born without ears. We had it as a month old piglet on camera too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            We have shot a few pigs out there that don't have ears and even have piglets that don't have ears. This big boy has the huevos, just don't have the picture. I think there is a genetic mutation. Last year I posted a picture of one my husband shot and it doesn't have ears - it is a sow - and had the same argument with it. But it didn't even have a scar or a scrap of ragged skin. It was simply born without ears. We had it as a month old piglet on camera too.
            No need for ears since rattlesnakes quit rattling.

Comment

That is a big nasty! And fat!

I don't know how or why you all think he's been castrated.

KAP!

Comment

I posted it because he looks so scary! I'm skeerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                  I posted it because he looks so scary! I'm skeerd.

I know better than that!

Comment

Its not a mutation, his ears have been chewed off by hog dogs, the survivors seem to find a way to get away, this ones likely a strong tough smart critter, one of the few we call unkillable in fair chase daylight, there are big deer like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post

KAP!

Generally a safe assumption given how common it is for hog doggers to castrate and cut ears before releasing

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        That is a big nasty! And fat!

KAP!
                        If your gonna take time to cut ears off to mark it and make it hard to catch, they usually cut it too. It will get much bigger, much faster, run with sows and won’t break teeth fighting. Everyone I’ve seen and killed that was “cut” had ear marking or gone and sometimes tail docked (easy to see with scope and pass the barrs

Comment

That’s one ugly looking pig.

A decent load of 00 buckshot to the face will make it look better though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Go, Pistol! Git that big pig!

Thanks again for the TBH express years ago. I'll never forget you and Dusty.

Comment

Just wow. That's a thick pig.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X