License to Carry Class - Arlington Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License to Carry Class - Arlington Area

Anybody on the Green Screen teach LTC class in the Arlington area? My sons (twins) are looking to get their LTC. I thought I would try and keep it in the family per se and use a TBHer!

The other day I was looking into this and found where you can take the class portion online and then find an approved instructor to do the shooting test. Let’s you take it at your own pace if you can’t find a lot of time to do the class.

Comment

We used Sky Raider Arms in Mansfield. We had 3 in our group so they came out to our house and did the class in my living room then went out in the pasture to shoot.

Comment

Just did mine online. Only had to go to the range for the proficiency portion and shoot 50 rds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quail Creek.. Not sure if they are members. Good people.

Comment

As mentioned above I would do it on line. I actually did mine over the last few days while sitting in a deer stand and took the test last night. Upon completion they give you a list of nearby locations to complete your range time. The class portion was like 50 bucks and I believe the range time is about the same or a little more.

Comment

They are very young and I would prefer they go sit in a class and listen. They need the laws drilled in their head. . .online, nobody learns anything. . .

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                They are very young and I would prefer they go sit in a class and listen. They need the laws drilled in their head. . .online, nobody learns anything. . .

Young? As in????????????barely 21?

Comment

They are 22, will be 23 in a few months.

Comment

bump for possible LTC trainers in the Arlington, Grapevine, HEB.

Comment

Working...
                    X