No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arya kills Dany. Dragon gets mad. Dragon kills EVERYBODY. End of show keeping with the rushed season theme.

Comment

I think there will be like 50-60 theories on TBH with nearly 100% of them being wrong. Then we’ll all come back and be all... what the hell man! Not what I signed up for!!!

Comment

Almost half a million have signed the remake petetio.

If that doesn’t show how bad things have become I don’t know what will lol

But also shows how obsessed some are with the show to go through that kinda trouble..
        Last edited by 150class; 05-16-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          I think there will be like 50-60 theories on TBH with nearly 100% of them being wrong. Then we’ll all come back and be all... what the hell man! Not what I signed up for!!!
          The crafted theories have always been the fun part for fans of the show- as the books are not finished and no one truly knew which direction the show would go after it passed the books. I have thoroughly enjoyed the theories we have all shared here throughout the years. Good times, even if some of us geeked out/obsessed a bit much for the liking of the other people on this thread.

Originally posted by 150class View Post

But also shows how obsessed some are with the show to go through that kinda trouble..
          That is CRAZY! Not surprised though, but it is a worthless effort unfortunately. The writers have one more episode to redeem themselves! lol

Comment

If any of you signed a petition to request a television network to rewrite a tv show .. you should all be banned from any internet forum that doesnt have the words " transgender emotional murse carrying snowflake " in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
              Arya kills Dany. Dragon gets mad. Dragon kills EVERYBODY. End of show keeping with the rushed season theme.

This made me literally laugh out loud.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                if any of you signed a petition to request a television network to rewrite a tv show .. You should all be banned from any internet forum that doesnt have the words " transgender emotional murse carrying snowflake " in the title.

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
                  Even better- Dragon kills everybody with a brick! "You get a brick, YOU get a brick, ERR'BODY GET A BRICK UP IN HERE!!"

Comment

Lol, haven't seen this yet. As if HBO would actually spend another gazillion $$ ti remake S8. Wasted effort.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL,

Thats great!

Comment

17.4 million viewers for episode 5 and half a million signing a petition shows how bad the writing is? That 2.8%[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Come on man!!!

Comment

Everyone who signs that petition should forfeit their rights to vote, re-produce, and speak, for the rest of time.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            17.4 million viewers for episode 5 and half a million signing a petition shows how bad the writing is? That 2.8%[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Come on man!!!

But how many agree that didn’t sign.....?

Cause i agree but ain’t signing nothin.... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              But how many agree that didn’t sign.....?

Cause i agree but ain’t signing nothin.... lol

How many are ok with it?[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                How many are ok with it?[emoji23]

Could be more less or equal...... we’ll never know lol

Comment

Working...
                                X