Bodycam Video Shows Shooting of Two Tulsa Police Officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bodycam Video Shows Shooting of Two Tulsa Police Officers

Gang this is hard to watch without affecting your blood pressure & has NSFW language...amazing how quick #%&$ can go sideways.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSa2EomQAbA&has_verified=1"]Bodycam Video Shows Shooting of Two Tulsa Police Officers - YouTube[/ame]

Should of tazed him - I guess......................

Comment

Hard to watch. I don't know how they put up with that crap day in and day out only to be treated like they are now days. Infuriating to watch.

Comment

Man....this is why they LE doesnt have a sense of humor about *******s that dont follow orders. Looks like he was shot with his own gun. I just read that a US Marshal was shot in a drive by outside a federal courthouse in Phoenix.

Comment

Every idiot that says LEO should not be forceful should have to watch that video.

And then be kicked in the taint a few times.

Comment

Exactly why they shouldn’t give pieces of **** like that chances to comply after the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Every idiot that says LEO should not be forceful should have to watch that video.

And then be kicked in the taint a few times.
              Jj I believe he's talking to you on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                Jj I believe he's talking to you on this one.
                He aint listening. He knows his rights.

Comment

That was horrible to watch sad times we live in hope he doesn’t see another day on this earth

Comment

That dude will be honored at halftime at the next NFL game.

Comment

It is crazy how patient the cops have to be nowadays. They should have been whooping him with the billy club after he refused to comply the second time. A knot on his head and a foot up his *** would have saved two cops. I dont know why anyone would want to be a cop these days. Absolute no win situation. ****ing POS thug.

Comment

This also is “why did they have to shoot him” shouldn’t be a thing that needs to be said. They could have tased or pepper sprayed him! Yeah well, we see how well that worked.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          It is crazy how patient the cops have to be nowadays. They should have been whooping him with the billy club after he refused to comply the second time. A knot on his head and a foot up his *** would have saved two cops. I dont know why anyone would want to be a cop these days. Absolute no win situation. ****ing POS thug.
                          exactly. Should have knocked him upside his head with the baton and laid him out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Exactly. The false narratives the left has been driving is killing officers. Directly as you see in Compton but also indirectly, as you see here. This never would’ve happened in the past, when LEO were allowed to do whatever was necessary to keep the public, and themselves, safe.

Comment

My blood was boiling long before he pulled his gun. Worthless.

Comment

Working...
                              X