Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Yes. My brothers and I own the farm.

Sweet!!!! Looks like an awesome place!!

Comment

Another great day hunting with my son. Bird numbers way down ,but 64 degrees & a nice breeze made it right! We ended up with 7. Lot of hunters on the prairie ,but shooting shut down quick. We hunted till 9:45 & didn't hear a shot for at least the last 45 minutes. Could be challenging the next few days!

Comment

Congrats everyone on todays hunts!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Another great day hunting with my son. Bird numbers way down ,but 64 degrees & a nice breeze made it right! We ended up with 7. Lot of hunters on the prairie ,but shooting shut down quick. We hunted till 9:45 & didn't hear a shot for at least the last 45 minutes. Could be challenging the next few days!

We probably saw 1000 birds this morning, they are thick way down south. Hoping to finish strong next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
              We probably saw 1000 birds this morning, they are thick way down south. Hoping to finish strong next weekend

Where you at? I'm not seeing much in Starr.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                Where you at? I'm not seeing much in Starr.

We’re right off the coast, arroyo city/port Mansfield. We haven’t hunted the bay but I think the bay is holding enough birds that we are getting a lot to stay in our spots.

Comment

We’re right off the coast, arroyo city/port Mansfield. We haven’t hunted the bay but I think the bay is holding enough birds that we are getting a lot to stay in our spots.

I'm going to try to make it over there for regular season. Problem is, I've only got access to a 10' plastic boat with a 5hp outboard. Can't make it to far with it if I launch at the Arroyo City park. I do like that last cut to the right just before you enter the main bay. Was holding good numbers last Feb.

Comment

I'm going to try to make it over there for regular season. Problem is, I've only got access to a 10' plastic boat with a 5hp outboard. Can't make it to far with it if I launch at the Arroyo City park. I do like that last cut to the right just before you enter the main bay. Was holding good numbers last Feb.

I know the one you speak of, never been back in there before. I used to have a friend that hunted there and he did ok. We usually hunt rattlesnake bay but last year birds weren’t thick in there like the year before. Going to try and find a couple new spots this year. Do you usually shoot quite a few in that last cut?

Comment

I know the one you speak of, never been back in there before. I used to have a friend that hunted there and he did ok. We usually hunt rattlesnake bay but last year birds weren’t thick in there like the year before. Going to try and find a couple new spots this year. Do you usually shoot quite a few in that last cut?

I'm a first timer. Last season I went twice at Mathis and got the bug. So I started looking for them on every fishing trip afterwards.
                      My bro is one who knows that area.

Comment

Cool! I was thinking of going to check that little spot for teal season but once I found a spot in freshwater I never made it out there. I’ll head out to the bay couple days before big duck season to find the areas the birds wanna be in.

Comment

Let me know if you ever need or want another gun lol

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                            It was pretty high when I was out Thursday so I bet you have water everywhere lol good luck.
                            Ended with a 10 there was knee height water where no water should be

Comment

Let me know if you ever need or want another gun lol

You got it!!

Comment

20-21 Official Duck Thread

We had birds all morning buzzing the marsh and made a quick three man limit. We didn’t get our first bird to work until 7:30 but had solid groups of 20+ decoying which made for a great shoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X