Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 04-07-2021, 02:45 PM   #201
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdwinklr View Post
you don't get much better than 96%.
99.7 Is better, which is the "reported" survival rate from the virus.
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 02:48 PM   #202
Parramore
Eight Point

Hunt In: West Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Not going to waste my time...it's out there, you just aren't seeing it in the msm because it doesn't fit the narrative & you will likely dismiss because it doesn't have your favorite 3 letter news channel next to it.

Go to rumble & search 'Shot in the dark / Dr. Sherri Tenpenny' & watch her other vids. She has spent 20 years studying vaccines. Big social media is silencing her & anyone else who doesn't tow the get your vacs line. She does an excellent job explaining the difference between 2 vs 1 shot.

Why do you think the public narrative is so highly favored to getting the shot when it doesn't always work...just read an article where over 200 folks in Michigan tested positive 2 weeks after their 2nd shot. I don't trust the vacs & am glad you are happy getting the jab. There is NOTHING on the msm where you'll see negative reactions to this vaccine, not one. The CDC / VAERS has over 50k adverse reactions & up around 2500 deaths associated with it. Why would it be so difficult to think there are not physicians & scientists who are being silenced. There is a TON of info out there if folks would get away from Corp media.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll check her out.

Now to address the sass you laid out there about who I am and where I get my information, I just said I get mine from known associates, first hand,who are doctors. Not from the news or CDC or youtube or someone I do not know. I recommend for all to go get it, but that doesn't mean I am going to throw that in your face. My choice, my recommendation. That was all. A bunch of overly offended folks all around these parts nowadays.
Parramore is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 02:48 PM   #203
MIHunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefish View Post
Hydroxychloroquine for prevention or early stage diagnosis.
Ivermectin - attacks and lessens the viral load.
Budesonide - inhaler that treats the lung function if difficulty breathing.

My son had Covid a month ago and had difficulty breathing.....was taking a turn for the worse with his lung function because mainstream docs would not prescribe these life saving drugs. It was too late to take HCQ.

We found a Doc that prescribed Ivermectin and Budesonide. After taking the Budesonide he felt MUCH better within 3 hours....and completely fixed his breathing by the next morning. The Ivermectin regimen was completed over 5 days and reduced his viral load to test negative by day 5.

He was completely cured by drugs that several mainstream doctors would not prescribe for him. We now have these drugs on hand in case one of our family members get sick.
Good to know!!! Are these only obtained by prescription?
MIHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 02:48 PM   #204
unclefish
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Central TX, Elk in NM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parramore View Post
Got round 1 and will get round 2 in two weeks. Go get your vaccine. None of you are doctors and mine recommended we get it, so we are. Listen to your doctor and do what's right.
If my son had listen to his mainstream doc he would have been put on a ventilator instead of being cured in hours. No thank you.
unclefish is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 02:49 PM   #205
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Go to duckduckgo & search 'doctors against covid vaccine'...
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 02:51 PM   #206
unclefish
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Central TX, Elk in NM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIHunter View Post
Good to know!!! Are these only obtained by prescription?
Yes. If your doctor won't prescribe them then make an appt here for a virtual appt:

https://frontlinemedicaldoctors.com/
unclefish is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 02:58 PM   #207
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

Well Parramore- i fish with a trauma Dr and an infectious disease Dr. Both said they are not getting it. Went over my health conditions - height- weight - age - even looked at a recent blood draw numbers. The Infectious Disease Dr asked me why I would get it? He didnt tell me to or not to but he asked me that question. Im 51- healthy- eat right- walk 50 plus miles a week- push weights- and eat my macros right every day. So see Drs are like everyone else - both sides of fence- but im glad you got the vaccine. It was your decision. Why do you force your beliefs on others? I bet I would never know how much fun you are at a party- on an offshore trip- or anywhere.
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 02:58 PM   #208
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Quote:

Now to address the sass you laid out there about who I am and where I get my information, I just said I get mine from known associates, first hand,who are doctors. Not from the news or CDC or youtube or someone I do not know. I recommend for all to go get it, but that doesn't mean I am going to throw that in your face. My choice, my recommendation. That was all. A bunch of overly offended folks all around these parts nowadays.
You came across as everyone should get their shot because your dr told you too & then challenging me as if my research on doctors apposing was invalid & needed proof...plenty out there if one is interested in looking at both sides. You just won't find hardly anything opposing if your only source of gathering info is big corp media part of the problem.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 02:59 PM   #209
JHT
Pope & Young

Quote:

Can anyone you know explain scientifically why this virus didn't wipe out the homeless? When this started a friend who is high up there in the ICU at MD Anderson went through "what were in store for" scenarios as the virus was going to spread. One of the meetings was how the hospital was going to be filled with homeless patients & how were they gonna handle it.

It never happened and still hasn't and no one can explain why.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:01 PM   #210
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
That term is used all over the internet and in general conversation....twitter, FB, TBH etc etc. Its just a term used for those that don't want the vaccine. Just like Pro-vaxxers are for those that did take it. Calling folks who use either of the terms in a general sense, ignorant.....is well, ridiculous.
Middle of last summer a lady at Home Depot called me an "anti-masker". I nearly fell over laughing at her.

I ignored her, but she followed me spewing drivel about god knows what. I finally had to tell her "ma'am, I'm not anti mask....but I'm definitely anti stupid, and you're mask isn't stopping any more of the stupid from coming out of you, than it is a virus from going into you". She called the manager who told her to stop harassing his customers.

I got to send a few parting shots in the parking lot, and I'm not too proud to admit that it made my day!
Old 04-07-2021, 03:01 PM   #211
ATXRaider83
Six Point

Hunt In: Garza County

I do find it funny the same group that says you can't trust anything to do with government is the same group complaining that the government agency hasn't put their official stamp of approval on it. For what it's worth your an idiot if you get it and your an idiot if you don't. Buncha idiots
ATXRaider83 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:10 PM   #212
bowhuntertex
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever the wind takes me......

You guys getting the pfizer vaccine should look up the SDS on it. No info other than it may fuel fires/explosions, can form toxic gases during heating or fire, and fire fighters should wear self-contained breathing apparatus and full firefighting turnout gear.

and their advice on safe handling
Restrict access to work area. No open handling permitted. Minimize generating airborne mists and vapors. If solvent based liquid,
ground and bond all bulk transfer equipment. Use appropriate engineering controls to maintain exposures below the B-OEB taking
all applicable routes of exposure into consideration. A change area to facilitate 'good laboratory/manufacturing' decontamination
practices is recommended. Avoid inhalation and contact with skin, eye, and clothing. When handling, use appropriate personal
protective equipment (see Section 8). Wash hands and any exposed skin after removal of PPE. Releases to the environment
should be avoided. Review and implement appropriate technical and procedural waste water and waste disposal measures to
prevent occupational exposure or environmental releases. Potential points of process emissions of this material to the atmosphere
should be controlled with dust collectors, HEPA filtration systems or other equivalent controls.

No way in hell am I injecting that crap into my body.
bowhuntertex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:14 PM   #213
7sdad
Ten Point

In 10 years you'll be seeing on TV.

If you took the Covid-19 vaccine back in 2020 or 2021 you could be eligible for compensation.
7sdad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:15 PM   #214
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhuntertex View Post
You guys getting the pfizer vaccine should look up the SDS on it. No info other than it may fuel fires/explosions, can form toxic gases during heating or fire, and fire fighters should wear self-contained breathing apparatus and full firefighting turnout gear.

and their advice on safe handling
Restrict access to work area. No open handling permitted. Minimize generating airborne mists and vapors. If solvent based liquid,
ground and bond all bulk transfer equipment. Use appropriate engineering controls to maintain exposures below the B-OEB taking
all applicable routes of exposure into consideration. A change area to facilitate 'good laboratory/manufacturing' decontamination
practices is recommended. Avoid inhalation and contact with skin, eye, and clothing. When handling, use appropriate personal
protective equipment (see Section 8). Wash hands and any exposed skin after removal of PPE. Releases to the environment
should be avoided. Review and implement appropriate technical and procedural waste water and waste disposal measures to
prevent occupational exposure or environmental releases. Potential points of process emissions of this material to the atmosphere
should be controlled with dust collectors, HEPA filtration systems or other equivalent controls.

No way in hell am I injecting that crap into my body.

Don't read your food labels then... Probably just as scary...
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:18 PM   #215
Flint knapper
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young/Archer Co.

Quote:
NOT GETTING THE SHOT!

It isn't actually a vaccine! Its a genetic experiment, and the population of the United States are the Guinea pigs.

This thing has not been tested on animals or anything else. The last test on a similar concoction has some real bad side affects on animals.
Flint knapper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:20 PM   #216
Pineywoods
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East TX, North TX, & SE Oklahoma

It's a big nope for me and my family. Get it if you want, but I've made up my mind. I don't care if Trump, the Grand Poobah, and Dr. Spock all recommend getting it... ain't happening. I'm honestly just tired of even hearing about it. I have stopped watching any form of news whatsoever because I'm just burned out on the blatant propaganda being pushed.
Pineywoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:21 PM   #217
raider19
Eight Point

Quote:
Awesome another Covid vaccination thread....just what we need around here.

Folks getting the vaccination and folks telling them how stupid they are...

Don't open the thread if you don't like the content......seems like a pretty easy solution to me
raider19 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:28 PM   #218
tigerscowboy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Eagle Lake. Elk, Pronghorn, Nigai, Carribou, Deer in CO,WY, TX, AK. Bass, Trout, and Reds.

Some of y'all are very entertaining for others.

Any of you anti-vac people consume margarine? Did you know it's one ingredient away from being plastic? But some of you eat it everyday. Hmmmm
tigerscowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:35 PM   #219
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerscowboy View Post

Any of you anti-vac people consume margarine? Did you know it's one ingredient away from being plastic? But some of you eat it everyday. Hmmmm
Yeah, and black pepper is one "particle" away from being poisonous...
Old 04-07-2021, 03:40 PM   #220
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtx223 View Post
Wonder if current vaccine will defend against “the double mutant” coronavirus variant that popped up in California?
Probably not. They'll need to sell you another shot for that one. And then another one for the next mutant strain, and then the next.... Just like the flu shot. It'll be an every year thing.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:42 PM   #221
Rubi513
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Walker County

Quote:

Jesus...Is this what happens when you take the vaccine?
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:44 PM   #222
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
I do find it funny the same group that says you can't trust anything to do with government is the same group complaining that the government agency hasn't put their official stamp of approval on it. For what it's worth your an idiot if you get it and your an idiot if you don't. Buncha idiots

*you’re
Throwin Darts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:47 PM   #223
Chad C
Pope & Young

Just had a former infectious disease tech tell me he hoped all Americans that chose not to get the vaccine died. Interesting fella, it was quite entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:51 PM   #224
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:

I don't eat margarine or any other processed foods. I eat food that comes from the farm (or my deer lease), and I avoid all foods that come from a factory. I don't like ingesting chemicals and such. That's the main reason I don't take medicine of any kind unless I just have to. It all can do good things, but it all comes with side effects too. So I prefer to eat healthy stuff, take care of myself, and trust in the natural immune system that God gave me as much as I can.

I'll certainly utilize any medical treatment I can find if/when I ever get to where I need it. The risk/benefit calculation changes if your health declines, obviously. But I will do all I can to avoid unnecessary medications and the inevitable side effects they cause for as long as I can in an effort to be proactive in staying healthy.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure is my thinking. I know that folks who are getting the vax see it as prevention. And hopefully it is. It's just unproven. Since I'm not at high risk of the virus, I'm not interested in being a guinea pig on it. But I sure do hope and pray it's safe and effective for everybody that takes it, including my wife.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:52 PM   #225
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Just had a former infectious disease tech tell me he hoped all Americans that chose not to get the vaccine died. Interesting fella, it was quite entertaining.

He sounds like a model citizen that we should all aspire to be more like.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:54 PM   #226
Rubi513
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Walker County

Quote:

Wow...
I am not sure I could of held back from punching him in the face...
Kudos for your restraint.
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:55 PM   #227
Smart
Pope & Young

Default Vaccinate or Not Vaccinate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider19 View Post
Don't open the thread if you don't like the content......seems like a pretty easy solution to me

BIOYB.....

Last edited by Smart; 04-07-2021 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:05 PM   #228
manwitaplan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:

Wow just wow. That’s all I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
manwitaplan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 04:06 PM   #229
Chad C
Pope & Young

Default Vaccinate or Not Vaccinate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
He sounds like a model citizen that we should all aspire to be more like.

It was his first time to venture out to the brewery to pick up some to-go brews. Obviously he wasn’t a man of God. I laughed off his antics.

Old 04-07-2021, 04:08 PM   #230
Chad C
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sdad View Post

If you took the Covid-19 vaccine back in 2020 or 2021 you could be eligible for compensation.

Nope, they’re protected. You assume full responsibility. Same for your kids.

Old 04-07-2021, 04:09 PM   #231
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
It was his first time to venture out to the brewery to pick up some to-go brews. Obviously he wasn’t a man of God. I laughed off his antics.

Hopefully once the 'rona hysteria blows over completely and he comes out from under the rock and from behind his mask and figures out that life goes on, maybe he'll relax a little bit.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:11 PM   #232
Chad C
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Hopefully once the 'rona hysteria blows over completely and he comes out from under the rock and from behind his mask and figures out that life goes on, maybe he'll relax a little bit.

We can only hope, it would sure benefit his mental health.

Old 04-07-2021, 04:31 PM   #233
Greenheadless
Ten Point

Hunt In: Liberty County

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sdad View Post

You have to sign a release of liability to get the shot.
Greenheadless is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 04:34 PM   #234
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

Quote:
Yes. If your doctor won't prescribe them then make an appt here for a virtual appt:

thanks for that link!
bboswell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 05:17 PM   #235
eastover53
Four Point

Quote:

Please do your research on this group.

Dr. Immanuel's medical claims are sometimes combined with her spiritual beliefs: she believes many gynecological illnesses are the result of having sex dreams with succubi and incubi, and receiving demon sperm; and that endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages, and sexually transmitted infections are caused by spirit spouses. In a 2015 sermon, Immanuel said space alien DNA is used in medical treatments and that "reptilian spirits" and other extraterrestrials run the U.S. government. The same year, she also said Illuminati are using witches to destroy the world through abortion, gay marriage, children's toys, and media, including Harry Potter, Pokémon, Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana. In another 2015 sermon, she said scientists are developing vaccines to stop people from being religious.

But, she could be 100% correct about the COVID...
eastover53 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 05:21 PM   #236
justletmein
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Public lands

Quote:
My sil was against getting it, but got the jj vacs yesterday...when asked why she changed her mind, she says her church was going to separate those who are not vaccinated. We've reached a point where the church is shaming / guilting people??

I hope this is just a bs story for an excuse to get it...hard for me to swallow this one.
Time to find another church, no matter your stance pro/against this is some BS right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRiverRat View Post
Tinnitus was one of the side effects from covid that Kent taylor suffered with

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/21/b...ylor-dead.html
That's extremely sad, and also worth noting that any of the real side effects will be downplayed and dismissed as no big deal. If you have real side effects you're not likely going to get much attention to correct them, you'll be swept under the rug.

Quote:
Go to duckduckgo & search 'doctors against covid vaccine'...
This comment can't be stressed enough. So many people "do their research" and come to the conclusions Google presents to you because Google is steering you where they want you to be. Don't take our words for it, do the same search with both places and see the difference.
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 05:37 PM   #237
ATXRaider83
Six Point

Hunt In: Garza County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
*you’re
Yur

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
ATXRaider83 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 05:59 PM   #238
TxTyler
Eight Point

Hunt In: Tyler, Williamson, and Crockett County

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikm1981 View Post
Haaaaaa! Hilarious, I’m guessing CrossFit..

Probably a good guess, as you would have seen them post a pic of their vaccine card on social media already. Also, people usually dont start first dates out with discussing gun models.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
TxTyler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 06:06 PM   #239
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Wow. I had no idea 80% of TBHers were liberals.

Y'all probably still wearing masks too, huh?

This is nothing but a big pharm money grab or more attempts to see who will conform.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 06:14 PM   #240
basskicker24
Ten Point

Hunt In: Guadalupe county/ Ozona

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Why? Not judging, but curious why the difference in flu and covid shot?

I don’t feel the flu shot is really that effective. I only got the Covid shot because of work and who I work with talking me into it. I dont know if the Covid shot is effective or not. But its easier at work not having to wear a mask all day cause I have the vaccine. Plus it appears the flu has been irradiated. Lol.

basskicker24 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 06:50 PM   #241
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

Guess I'm a sheep and a liberal. Wife and I both got the shot because of age, underlying conditions, and my Doc said to get it.

Last edited by doghouse; 04-07-2021 at 06:56 PM.
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 06:53 PM   #242
Smart
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

There you go folks..... ....
Old 04-07-2021, 06:56 PM   #243
Leemo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fowlerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

This is nothing but a big pharm money grab or more attempts to see who will conform.

It appears you are correct
Leemo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:19 PM   #244
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young County & Anywhere A Duck Flies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineywoods View Post
It's a big nope for me and my family. Get it if you want, but I've made up my mind. I don't care if Trump, the Grand Poobah, and Dr. Spock all recommend getting it... ain't happening. I'm honestly just tired of even hearing about it. I have stopped watching any form of news whatsoever because I'm just burned out on the blatant propaganda being pushed.
Amen! Same here. Used to watch news 3 times a day. Don't even turn it on anymore. Sick of it.
DUKFVR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:56 PM   #245
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
There you go folks..... ....

I will gladly accept the anti vaxxer anti mask title.

I'm also anti big pharm.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-07-2021 at 07:59 PM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:02 PM   #246
trjones87
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowSlayer View Post

Q: Any long term problems from taking it?
A: Probably not

Q: Any recourse if the vaccine causes me health problems later?
A: NOPE
But do we really know these answers to be facts? My profession is testing. To me, ignoring the long term effects is like ignoring half of the results, I just gotta know
trjones87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:05 PM   #247
BowSlayer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Smith County, Stephens County

Quote:
Originally Posted by trjones87 View Post
But do we really know these answers to be facts? My profession is testing. To me, ignoring the long term effects is like ignoring half of the results, I just gotta know

They are the facts as we are fed them. *Subject to change to fit the agenda.
BowSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 09:25 PM   #248
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

Trjones- the portion about having no recourse if this causes problems is true- It is non FDA approved and the paperwork you sign explains it

Long term effects of Covid or the vaccine are both unknown - MRNA has never been approved to be given to humans.
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 09:47 PM   #249
Burnadell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Bee County

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztex View Post
Not a chance in hail. Can’t wait for my buddy Burnadell to come along and tell me how stupid I am, cuz I know he will do it so eloquently 😂😂
You dumbass!!!
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 09:48 PM   #250
Oleman
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anywhere I can

WOW! Many different comments. What it all bowls down to, is get the hope of cure or not. Your decision. Since I have had the virus, I will dam sure take the shot as soon as I am cleared, as I don't want the crap again.
Oleman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top