Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 04-06-2021, 08:48 PM   #101
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

bboswell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 09:06 PM   #102
hully1029
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Public

My wife, kids, and I politely and respectfully declined.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
hully1029 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 09:26 PM   #103
overcomer401965
Eight Point

Hunt In: Coleman

Too many lies surrounding this whole mess, none for me or my family.
overcomer401965 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 09:52 PM   #104
bownut
Eight Point

Hunt In: Anderson County and Colorado

No thanks.
bownut is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 10:17 PM   #105
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcomer401965 View Post
Too many lies surrounding this whole mess, none for me or my family.
Your right, since the beginning the lies have kept stacking up.
There is no way we will ever get the actual numbers of ď covid sick ď people.
All they keep talking about are cases, that were established by using a test wrong to get the numbers they want.
There is no way this was a real pandemic. It was however one of those crisis the dems never like to waste.
COVID vac......hell no
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 10:41 PM   #106
M16
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, ,Menard Counties

Great news, Cruise ships to require proof of vaccination. Letís me off the hook.
M16 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 10:48 PM   #107
unclefish
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Central TX, Elk in NM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI View Post
There is / are??? care to elaborate on the cure(s)?
effectiveness, side effects, etc.?
Hydroxychloroquine for prevention or early stage diagnosis.
Ivermectin - attacks and lessens the viral load.
Budesonide - inhaler that treats the lung function if difficulty breathing.

My son had Covid a month ago and had difficulty breathing.....was taking a turn for the worse with his lung function because mainstream docs would not prescribe these life saving drugs. It was too late to take HCQ.

We found a Doc that prescribed Ivermectin and Budesonide. After taking the Budesonide he felt MUCH better within 3 hours....and completely fixed his breathing by the next morning. The Ivermectin regimen was completed over 5 days and reduced his viral load to test negative by day 5.

He was completely cured by drugs that several mainstream doctors would not prescribe for him. We now have these drugs on hand in case one of our family members get sick.
unclefish is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 10:56 PM   #108
wtx223
Ten Point

Hunt In: TX

Wonder if current vaccine will defend against “the double mutant” coronavirus variant that popped up in California?
wtx223 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 11:03 PM   #109
Aggiehunter08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
Great news, Cruise ships to require proof of vaccination. Letís me off the hook.
Amen to this! Iíve NEVER had the urge to do a cruise.
Aggiehunter08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 11:27 PM   #110
IkemanTX
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefish View Post
Hydroxychloroquine for prevention or early stage diagnosis.
Ivermectin - attacks and lessens the viral load.
Budesonide - inhaler that treats the lung function if difficulty breathing.

My son had Covid a month ago and had difficulty breathing.....was taking a turn for the worse with his lung function because mainstream docs would not prescribe these life saving drugs. It was too late to take HCQ.

We found a Doc that prescribed Ivermectin and Budesonide. After taking the Budesonide he felt MUCH better within 3 hours....and completely fixed his breathing by the next morning. The Ivermectin regimen was completed over 5 days and reduced his viral load to test negative by day 5.

He was completely cured by drugs that several mainstream doctors would not prescribe for him. We now have these drugs on hand in case one of our family members get sick.

The complete inability of the media to at least be honest about potential medical treatments is what started all this indecision and lost faith in people. Well, that and several flip-flops on the masks...

If a liberal had championed HCQ instead of trump, they would have recommended it nationwide and hailed that person a hero. Instead, all we get is quiet corrections in news articles and medical recommendations 6 months later and after thousands of people could have lived through their infections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IkemanTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-06-2021, 11:31 PM   #111
justletmein
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Public lands

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkemanTX View Post
The complete inability of the media to at least be honest about potential medical treatments is what started all this indecision and lost faith in people. Well, that and several flip-flops on the masks...

If a liberal had championed HCQ instead of trump, they would have recommended it nationwide and hailed that person a hero. Instead, all we get is quiet corrections in news articles and medical recommendations 6 months later and after thousands of people could have lived through their infections.

Agreed. I would've been perfectly happy getting vaccinated if there was any transparency and the people were given the info. Instead we get crazy hard push for pokes and told to wear masks even if fully vaccinated and get bombarded with misinformation. It just makes a guy take a step back and raise an eyebrow for a while. Why push a vaccine to save lives when early treatment would've saved lives back when doctor's medical licenses were being threatened for trying to treat this bug? Somebody's getting rich off this that's for sure, and we're all lining their pockets with our tax dollars.
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:45 AM   #112
spur
Ten Point

Hunt In: Officially a professional full-time grandpa!

Me and my wife have worked in the Respiratory setting throughout this whole gig. My wife will not get it. Im good with that. We also have custody of our grandson who I love dearly, as does she. One thing I have seen a lot of is Patients going days, weeks and entire stays without a loved one being able to come and visit. I have seen many pass on and witnessed more times then I can count people reaching through face time to be with their loved ones. I don't know if they will ever make it mandatory for people to be vaccinated before being allowed to be with their loved ones in the hospital but..... I do know if I could'nt be with my grandson, I will most likely be going to jail. I don't give a darn about the vaccination, have had flu vaccines for years every Fall. I do know it would crush me to look at my loved ones through a window if they ever got stupid and required it for visitation in a hospital setting.
spur is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 03:55 AM   #113
trjones87
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkemanTX View Post
It definitely doesn’t have little “mini robots” in it, but it definitely isn’t even an FDA approved medication at this point.

I may have to end up getting it because I work in aviation, but unless it becomes a “lose your career or else” I will abstain because...

1.) MRNA manipulation is gene editing... the makers of these vaccines say they “shouldn’t” enter cells and corrupt your DNA, but might if certain enzymes are present. That could lead to unintended genetic alteration with consequences we can’t foresee.

2.) Vaccine producers have been completely absolved of liability, even above and beyond how untouchable normal vaccine producers are.

3.) Almost all brands of the vaccine use stem cells derived from aborted fetuses (HEK-293 and PER.C6 lines specifically) and I object to their use.

4.) All CoVid19 vaccines are still legally in an experimental trial stage approved under an “Emergency Use Authorization”. If/when it completely goes through the standard clinical double-blind trials (like all other medications have to) I might consider one of the brands with an ethically sourced stem cell line.

where can i find more documented facts about item #3?

no plans on getting the shot here
trjones87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 04:28 AM   #114
Kevin
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin and Argentina, Zambia, Kyrgyzstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trjones87 View Post
where can i find more documented facts about item #3?

no plans on getting the shot here
“Almost all brands” is not accurate. Only the J&J vaccine.
https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/...ll_Handout.pdf
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 05:32 AM   #115
tdwinklr
Ten Point

Hunt In: N. Central and N. East TX

just get it already, you can see the Covid case numbers have drastically dropped since Feb.
My 2nd shot is next Tues. Some fatigue effects with the 1st shot but the day after that, was like nothing happened. To be expected.
tdwinklr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 05:37 AM   #116
txpitdog
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fairfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboswell View Post

Meh, more unknown chemicals have entered more peopleís bodies with no suspicion whatsoever from McDonaldís, the flu shot, chicken, milk, diet Coke, etc. if anything our bodies at this point should be nice and embalmed with the decades of who knows what.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
txpitdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 05:49 AM   #117
Mudcatz
Four Point

Not getting it. Never had flu shot either. Iím with the donít fix what ainít broke crowd and My immune system got me to 35yo.
Mudcatz is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 05:57 AM   #118
Swampa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Got it last week. Phizer. Iím not scared of the virus or the vaccine. We want to go to Mexico this summer and I donít want to get stuck there if we should test positive before leaving. My wife got the Moderna and after her 2nd shot she got flu like symptoms for 2 days.

Swampa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 06:23 AM   #119
Texas Grown
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kick CoViD's tail!

It's like underwear. It's a personal choice.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 06:37 AM   #120
Hogmauler
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kerrville

We selected the Pfizer because it had no stem cells I believe.
Hogmauler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 06:39 AM   #121
deerwatcher51
Ten Point

Hunt In: Richland Springs & Washington on the Brazos

Got it, no issues. Let your conscience be your guide.
deerwatcher51 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 06:59 AM   #122
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young

The real question is if you do CrossFit, shoot 6.5 Creedmoor and get the Rona vaccine and you meet someone.....which one are you going to tell them about first?
Throwin Darts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:15 AM   #123
erikm1981
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
The real question is if you do CrossFit, shoot 6.5 Creedmoor and get the Rona vaccine and you meet someone.....which one are you going to tell them about first?

Haaaaaa! Hilarious, Iím guessing CrossFit..

erikm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:21 AM   #124
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:
The real question is if you do CrossFit, shoot 6.5 Creedmoor, Thrive, and tell people you DIDN'T get the Rona vaccine, Stimulus or ever wear a mask and you meet someone.....which one are you going to tell them about first?

Well played but here's what I'm seeing more of........
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:30 AM   #125
Army of Dad
Eight Point

Hunt In: Public land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubasteveo View Post
The vaccine technically isn't new since COVID-19 is just a variant of a coronavirus, they already had a pretty solid jumping point. Article below is a good tool to learn how it came to be. They didn't create it from scratch in under a year like most people think.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...ine-so-quickly

My question is, if vaccines are so bad, wouldn't all of the vaccines they shoot up new recruits in the armed forces be worse than a single vaccine for COVID-19?

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/mi...ations-4058318

I got my first shot a week and half ago and have felt fine. My wife and my parents have gotten both and have been fine.

Iíve got a buddy who has had GI tract issues ever since he was vaccinated with a bunch of **** before being deployed to former Yugoslavia back in the late 90s.

Army of Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:37 AM   #126
Army of Dad
Eight Point

Hunt In: Public land

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI View Post
That is the Question....

Should I take off the tin foil hat and vaccinate?
or
Should I refuse because the vaccine has mini robots in it and "Big Brother" can give me diarrhea with a push of a button and spy on me?

but on a serious note.... Yay or Nay?

Iíd say it depends on your personal health situation. I saw where you later posted you have young kids. From everything Iíve seen kids that age are in virtually no danger from this bug.

Iím in my 40s and in pretty good health, but Iím a little overweight. Looking at the statistics on COVID Iím probably in very little danger (assuming I havenít had it already). Iíll take my 99.8-99.9 percent survival odds instead of taking any of the vaccines. We have far less data on their negative side effects, but it is definitely not 100% safe (few things are).

For me, the risks of these vaccines are too high when weighed against the risks of COVID.

Army of Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:38 AM   #127
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

I am not
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:44 AM   #128
Death from Above
Pope & Young

I made my decision not to take the vaccine due to its confessed in effectiveness. It does not stop transmission or getting sick from it.

Once there is a solution that really protects me, I would consider it.
Death from Above is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:47 AM   #129
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county

Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 07:49 AM   #130
Bucknaked
Four Point

Hunt In: Lavaca , Edwards & Gillespie counties

What I’m seeing on here are people that are just talking about immediate reactions! It is the Long term that concerns me most! I see people getting these vaccines for a vacation or for things they Want to do but maybe do not Need to do! I see people living in fear and trying to resolve that fear by placing a bandaided vaccine on it! Absolutely 0 long term testing. We are being treated like lab rats! As far as traveling to other countries it’s a crap shoot at best on getting stuck there! But to each their own! May God bless us all and keep us healthy
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:00 AM   #131
Aggiehunter08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The World

Quote:
Lmao!
Aggiehunter08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:13 AM   #132
txpitdog
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fairfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked View Post
What Iím seeing on here are people that are just talking about immediate reactions! It is the Long term that concerns me most! I see people getting these vaccines for a vacation or for things they Want to do but maybe do not Need to do! I see people living in fear and trying to resolve that fear by placing a bandaided vaccine on it! Absolutely 0 long term testing. We are being treated like lab rats! As far as traveling to other countries itís a crap shoot at best on getting stuck there! But to each their own! May God bless us all and keep us healthy
I wish this didnít come across as advocating for the vaccine, cuz Iím not really fully decided myself on whether it really does what they say it does (though I have gotten it), but I think it is worth mentioning that people who have gotten COVID and beaten it have following health issues that sound like they really suck. Blood clots, organ damage, impact to cognitive function. So if Iím rolling the dice on a vaccine that may or may not have been needed to end a ďplandemicĒ or Iím rolling the dice on documented cases and risk to new chronic debilitating health issues, itís hard for me to scoff at the vaccine.

Iím 46 so Iím right at the point where Iím able to do more adventurous stuff with the kids as well as thinking about all the bad *** rock star cool stuff Iím gonna do once the kids leave the house. If those plans and hopes were cut short or limited because of some stupid health issue that would be a major bummer.

Itís all risk, just which kind are you most comfortable with.
txpitdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:17 AM   #133
tdwinklr
Ten Point

Hunt In: N. Central and N. East TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death from Above View Post
I made my decision not to take the vaccine due to its confessed in effectiveness. It does not stop transmission or getting sick from it.

Once there is a solution that really protects me, I would consider it.
you don't get much better than 96%.
tdwinklr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:17 AM   #134
Bucknaked
Four Point

Hunt In: Lavaca , Edwards & Gillespie counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpitdog View Post
I wish this didn’t come across as advocating for the vaccine, cuz I’m not really fully decided myself on whether it really does what they say it does (though I have gotten it), but I think it is worth mentioning that people who have gotten COVID and beaten it have following health issues that sound like they really suck. Blood clots, organ damage, impact to cognitive function. So if I’m rolling the dice on a vaccine that may or may not have been needed to end a “plandemic” or I’m rolling the dice on documented cases and risk to new chronic debilitating health issues, it’s hard for me to scoff at the vaccine.

I’m 46 so I’m right at the point where I’m able to do more adventurous stuff with the kids as well as thinking about all the bad *** rock star cool stuff I’m gonna do once the kids leave the house. If those plans and hopes were cut short or limited because of some stupid health issue that would be a major bummer.

It’s all risk, just which kind are you most comfortable with.
There is No way this was advocating For the vaccine but against!
As far as “ Documentation “ who is doing the Documenting? Please don’t say the CDC!

Last edited by Bucknaked; 04-07-2021 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Didn’t complete!
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:19 AM   #135
DedDuk
Six Point

Hunt In: East and West TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdwinklr View Post
you don't get much better than 96%.
99% is pretty darn good.
DedDuk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:27 AM   #136
softpoint
Eight Point

Hunt In: anywhere I'm allowed

Wife and I got the Moderna vaccine. Light side effects after the second dose. No other issues. My mother in law died from Covid, two acquaintances have died, another (in his 40's) got out of the hospital about a week ago, but still has to use oxygen at night to sleep. He may have permanent lung damage. I do know two other people who have had it that appear to have recovered completely. We are at the age where the risk of serious complications starts to get higher, so getting the vaccine made sense to us. Each to his own...
softpoint is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:33 AM   #137
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Well played but here's what I'm seeing more of........

Not by me Jason. There is so much pressure to get the shot. I donít ever bring it up but when asked about it in social circles and I say Iím not getting it the mood of the conversation immediately changes and I feel Iím being looked down upon. I just read that Facebook has a vaccine verified badge to post so everyone knows youíve had it. This is done to shame those that chose not to get the jab. No other purpose.

rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:36 AM   #138
Joe91009
Nubbin' Buck

Nay
Joe91009 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:41 AM   #139
SB09
Pope & Young

No vaccination for me.

I've had Covid, am confirmed antibody positive more than 8months after infection. So, I was organically vaccinated.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:42 AM   #140
Greenheadless
Ten Point

Hunt In: Liberty County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogmauler View Post
We selected the Pfizer because it had no stem cells I believe.
Incorrect.
Greenheadless is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:44 AM   #141
tigerscowboy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Eagle Lake. Elk, Pronghorn, Nigai, Carribou, Deer in CO,WY, TX, AK. Bass, Trout, and Reds.

Nobody should let Dems or Republicans affect how they feel. WE ARE STILL FREE. ALL OF US.

Get the shot or don't. Personal choice.

Another thing...

It's a shot. Like any other. Small pox has a lifetime vaccine. We all took it.

How often have conspiracy ideas and rumors proven to be true? I don't know of one.
tigerscowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:44 AM   #142
whitetailfanatic
Pope & Young

Me and my wife finally got our 1st, weird everyone around us was able to get long time ago, Pfizer only available
whitetailfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:48 AM   #143
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
I'm not getting it. I have changed nothing since it started (that I wasn't forced to), continue to work, go to stores, ball tournaments, etc. So I figure there's very little chance I havn't already had it. I was sick a couple times last year. No one I'm associated with is contact tracing, so I won't be quarantining.

My wife is a teacher, and they are still contact tracing. So if she's "exposed", she'd have to quarantine and miss work. With the vac. she would not be required to quarantine if "exposed", so she got the shot.
exact position we are in. we were full blast with my daughters softball season last summer and fall and now back into spring school ball. went straight into football season with my son's team last fall and no issues and now into track and 7x7. My wife is a teacher and they have been back in the class for months now. no way we haven't been exposed and/or had it and we are still alive and fine.
I'll let the other 75% take the shot and get us to herd immunity and see what longer term effects the vac may have. I just think it makes more sense to deal with what i know which are the metrics associated with covid vs. the unknown side effects of the vaccine.
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:57 AM   #144
JHT
Pope & Young

If they hadn't been lying to us for over a year I wouldn't be so meh about getting the vaccine.

They keep saying "trust science". Well today I find it hard to trust any "science" they throw at us damming us if we question their suggestions. Fausi had flipped over 10 times in a year whether to wear a mask or not. I believe this weeks plan is to wear two masks? It may as well be anyone of us making this stuff up every week or so.

I don't know if you have been paying attention but this current administration isn't answering any questions from the media that wasn't approved beforehand.

I think their next play will be another lockdown. You will only be able to leave your house if your a vaccine card holder. They will force this upon us one way or another.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:58 AM   #145
WillowCity2506
Four Point

Hunt In: Willow City Loop

I guess my thought is like the flu vaccine, yearly shot, may or may not work depending on strain variation that year. Is the Covid vaccine the same? Is this going to be once a year type thing? I mean are we really saying we found the cure/vaccine for all of Covid in 7 months. Just sceptical.
WillowCity2506 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 08:59 AM   #146
ren087
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas

Not for me. Too untested and feel like healthy immune system is better odds.
ren087 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 09:02 AM   #147
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Not by me Jason. There is so much pressure to get the shot. I donít ever bring it up but when asked about it in social circles and I say Iím not getting it the mood of the conversation immediately changes and I feel Iím being looked down upon. I just read that Facebook has a vaccine verified badge to post so everyone knows youíve had it. This is done to shame those that chose not to get the jab. No other purpose.

Yes sir. Rarely do I hear anyone start talking about how they aren't getting it but everyone sure let's you know that they got it. How you should get it and if you dont they sure try to shame you into getting it.
bloodtrailer28 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 09:07 AM   #148
Scubasteveo
Eight Point

Hunt In: Kennard,anywhere else I can mooch

You guys think there was this much resistance to getting the Vaccine for polio back in the day?
Scubasteveo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 09:13 AM   #149
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

So do you get your polio vaccine every year?? Vaccines are not the same as immunizations or the common cold / flu would have been eradicated. Everyone I know who caught the flu last year got their flu shot. Go figure.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 09:23 AM   #150
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
Yes sir. Rarely do I hear anyone start talking about how they aren't getting it but everyone sure let's you know that they got it. How you should get it and if you dont they sure try to shame you into getting it.

Hell you just have to scroll down this page and several other threads to see it... There is one specifically asking about taking the second shot and the effects and the anti-vaxxers jumped in heavily. Not a single thing in the OP asked about taking it or not.............and then its followed by sheep this and I'm a leader not a follower that...
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top