Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who's in the stand this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a hang on here. So far just a small 4 point came through early and now he's bedded about 40 yards from me.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting poured on in Lavaca County

Comment

Had 4 doe come by. No bucks yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

In a tree. No deer but dropped a pig at 19 yards

Comment

Raining in Jackson county also. Had a “11” pointer come and hang out with me. Should have sent a arrow to him...

Comment

I'm in, hunting a logging Rd in Jasper county. Had a 3 yr old 10 follow a scent trail to the bottom of my ladder at first light, and one of this year's fawns mill around eating acorns for about 30 mins. She just left. Been raining off and on, but nothing too hard.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

In a pop up in Wilson county with my son. Probably had 20 or more doe and a hand full of young bucks. Did have a nice 9 feeding out about 15 yds. Most of the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm kn. Been here since Pistol dropped me off at 5. I saw a 2 year old 9 point who was super jittery. And a doe at 120 yards but that's it.

I sure want some coffee. I can't hunt this afternoon - grandson''s party.

Comment

No luck this morning. Stayed til about 10:30 and went back to camp and shot my other bow (working out the tuning). Back in a different location now. Mid growth pine on a power line ROW. Usually has doe/pigs coming by afternoons.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Well I had a oh s!!! Moment this morning got out about 11ish, climbed out walked to check my camera and ground blind to make sure they survived I put 2 cameras last week on the levee to see what was walking it during flood so checked and pulled 1 and went about 75 yard behind my stand checked and pulled it had a few good bucks on camera walked back out to the clearing and lo and behold stood my biggest buck I've seen on camera which was last year and haven't seen him since and there he was 75 yards or so away staring at me he didn't blow he just went back in the woods so I'm back in the stand

Comment

Bummer. Good luck maybe he’ll show back up for you this evening.

Comment

I am Hoping so

Comment

10-1, my deer are moving thru midday, saw a 6pt at feeder for about 15min eating corn at 1215.

Comment

Well then I may sleepin in the morning and get to stand at 8ish, I am not hunting a feeder they haven't hit my feeder since I started feeding again in June, I'm hunting on a clearing in between 3 trails with hand corn which is where he was when I walked out on him..

Comment

Originally posted by drake112 View Post
                                Well I had a oh s!!! Moment this morning got out about 11ish, climbed out walked to check my camera and ground blind to make sure they survived I put 2 cameras last week on the levee to see what was walking it during flood so checked and pulled 1 and went about 75 yard behind my stand checked and pulled it had a few good bucks on camera walked back out to the clearing and lo and behold stood my biggest buck I've seen on camera which was last year and haven't seen him since and there he was 75 yards or so away staring at me he didn't blow he just went back in the woods so I'm back in the stand

Good luck. Hope you get him

Comment

Working...
                                X