Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Right these is exactly why my days of crossing the checkpoint is over... years of headaches wasn't worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    I been crossing check points lately bubba and haven’t had any issues in the diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Here are a few pics from last weekend to illustrate how green it is. The flat with the feeder has been dirt since we first saw the place in March. This was the 5th trip and it doesn't look like a desert now. Owner said he can't remember a time it's rained this much over the past few months, we even found a big pond that was full of water between two stands.

Had some water get in our corn trailer and spoil some bags so they got about 40 bags poured down roads to the stands lol. Fixed that problem though!

checking guns was a breeze, no one there when we arrived and we were on our way in 30 mins. Saw about 4 more trucks of hunters cross while we were doing paperwork.

Great pics. Those feeders look great.
      Did you check in @ Columbia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

how many US citizens are hunting Mexico that hang out on the green screen? please give me an estimate. Thanks guys. Its just that everyone thinks Im all by myself. There has to be 20 from TBH right?

Comment

Count me!!

Comment

You can put me down plus generally have 20-30 thru the camp during a season some of which are on green screen

Comment

1 plus another 9 of people that aren’t on GS that hunt down there

Comment

With south and north ranches combined around 20 with clients. Several of who are on the greenscreen.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  how many US citizens are hunting Mexico that hang out on the green screen? please give me an estimate. Thanks guys. Its just that everyone thinks Im all by myself. There has to be 20 from TBH right?

+1

Comment

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Talked to guy who works for angadi at border this past weekend... they gave out 8k tags prior to 2010 then dropped to 800 after all the **** went down... now about 1,600 a year in the Coahuila area.

4 of us on GS plus 1 whose not.

Last edited by EastTexasMan; 10-20-2018, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      Talked to guy who works for angadi at border this past weekend... they gave out 8k tags prior to 2010 then dropped to 800 after all the **** went down... now about 1,600 a year in the Coahuila area.

4 of us on GS plus 1 whose not.

That right there has likely done wonders for deer numbers and age retention. Less people per acre hunting makes deer live longer.

Farmdog, I don't hunt Mexico but would like to some day and read this thread often.

Comment

7 of us

Comment

1600 tags in Coahuila sounds like a lot to me. You think there are 500 American hunters maybe? Seems high

Comment

Will be my first year this year. So count me in

Comment

1600 tags in Coahuila sounds like a lot to me. You think there are 500 American hunters maybe? Seems high

I bet the gentleman was saying all tags issued by Angadi totalled 1600, which would primarily be but not limited too the 3 states of Tamulipas, Nuevo Leon and Coahuila. 500 hunters? Maybe, not sure? There are more hunters then you think who hunt Mexico from states other than Texas... aka package hunts, Mgmt hunts... etc..

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                Will be my first year this year. So count me in

[emoji1312]

Comment

Working...
                                X