Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
    I find this William Barr email from 2017 to a NYT reporter very encouraging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Whoa..... hope it happens.

Comment

Well it's been almost 2 months since I started this thread but I get the sense that the democrats are starting to feel the tectonic plates beneath them are starting to shift. This investigation appears to be gaining momentum as the attacks on AG Barr are ramping up and they are in panic mode.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
        Well it's been almost 2 months since I started this thread but I get the sense that the democrats are starting to feel the tectonic plates beneath them are starting to shift. This investigation appears to be gaining momentum as the attacks on AG Barr are ramping up and they are in panic mode.

Democrats are extremely nervous right now. They know a tsunami is coming and the dogs barking the loudest are likely to get swept away. Attack and deflect is all they have left.
        Barr IS the Honey Badger and he don't care.

Comment

Good Lord, I hope y'all are right!! Don't have much confidence, but I hope...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Democrats are extremely nervous right now. They know a tsunami is coming and the dogs barking the loudest are likely to get swept away. Attack and deflect is all they have left.
            Yessir! This is a hilarious exchange.

Good stuff at 3:40

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvttOX27SKs"]WATCH: Mueller's 'letter is a bit snitty,' Barr says - YouTube[/ame]
            Last edited by JLivi1224; 05-03-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              yes sir, I wish I had some way to archive every stupid thing these dems have said this past week.

Comment

AG Barr has started a third investigation into the deep state. This may be moving slow but I think he is committed to finding the truth and will seek justice for those that broke the law.
                I haven't given up hope yet.

Comment

AG Barr has started a third investigation into the deep state. This may be moving slow but I think he is committed to finding the truth and will seek justice for those that broke the law.
                  I haven't given up hope yet.

We will be waiting for 2 years. Talking heads will be on TV saying "tic toc!". Someone may get locked up for perjuring themselves or lying to liars. No one of any importance will be put under oath or interviewed. Even if they were, It's already been proven they can lie and no one cares. It will be used in the same way as the Mueller investigation was used. Political talking points.

These people are in a class above you and I. The rules do not apply.

Comment

Anyone else hear the short interview with Congressman Gohmert on Sebastian Gorka's show yesterday? He said multiple times the people perpetuating the Trump collusion case need to face justice; but said he's "not confident, but hopeful" people will be charged.

Comment

I think they will make an example out of one or two and the rest will get their hands slapped for reaching in the cookie jar. Hillary will get amnesia and be let off the hook due to mental incompetence.

Comment

If this isn't investigated and everyone involved isn't charged according to the law then our country is officially lost. The left is bold and in your face as it is but if what is being reported is accurate there must be justice or things will get really bad really quick imo.

Comment

If this isn't investigated and everyone involved isn't charged according to the law then our country is officially lost. The left is bold and in your face as it is but if what is being reported is accurate there must be justice or things will get really bad really quick imo.

Yes and I think Trump saw that it already had gotten that way and that's part of what motivated him to run for office. He called it for what it was/is " A SWAMP".
                          I think he thought he could clean it up and protect what was already his and in doing so protect the rest of the country from a radical left takeover where we lose everything. May the good lord help him thru this.

Comment

Well I was reading some articles and it appears that the statue of limitations is 5 years for a federal employee and knowing that bit of information certainly diminishes what little hope I had.

Comment

If the multiple heads aren't cut off of this snake(Barry, Holder, Comey, Lynch and Hillary locked up)then this is just one big dog and pony show..
                              I'm so frustrated with this crap I have had to quit following it.. I was staying pizzed 24/7.. It was affecting me physically!!
                              This won't go anywhere I'm afraid.. This country is in trouble. Enjoy it while you can. Big changes are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                This is my thought too. This isn’t David vs Goliath, it’s David vesus the entire Philastine army. Nobody but Trump wants to change the current system because they are all benefiting greatly for it. In fact, I think the odds of Trump suddenly dying are greater than a mass round up. When a coup fails, assassination is the next most likely solution
                                What do you think would happen if this occurred?

Comment

Working...
                                X