Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model 94 scope mounts?

I have a mid 1980’s - 1990’s model 94 ,
    Question is do the newer ones have pre taped holes or is it even worth trying to side mount! My grandma had a 1930’s 94 with a 4x weaver ( sweet gun ) she hunted pronghorn with it ( lol)

P.s
    30-30 rounds seem impossible to find these days
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-19-2021, 04:13 PM.

The angle eject started ~84 and if yours is one of them mounts should be easy to find and install (pretty sure all the angle eject were drilled and tapped from the factory). If it is not angle eject you will have to see if the side of the receiver is tapped or not. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
      The angle eject started ~84 and if yours is one of them mounts should be easy to find and install (pretty sure all the angle eject were drilled and tapped from the factory). If it is not angle eject you will have to see if the side of the receiver is tapped or not. Good luck
      Thanks, I went and looked side ejection and drilled and taped

Comment

There's a web site that sells a mount for a 94 that's a scout scope style mount. I looked into them a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          Thanks, I went and looked side ejection and drilled and taped
          Next any suggestions on ring highth , scope is leupold M8 6x or similar
          Low or medium?

Never mind a leupold m8 is 33mm = low on a mod 94
          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-16-2021, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
            Next any suggestions on ring highth , scope is leupold M8 6x or similar
            Low or medium?

Never mind a leupold m8 is 33mm = low on a mod 94
            I never got around to this project and am ordering the rings now so what size?
            Low or medium height

Comment

Working...
            X