Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumpster Fire

The dumpster fire that is Urban Meyer.

He’s going to be “dumpster fired”… then get hired at USC as a top paid coach

Comment

i bet he starts grabbing his head again and retires only to surface again. Maybe single?

Comment

I can’t believe they hired him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          He’s going to be “dumpster fired”… then get hired at USC as a top paid coach
          Nah. I have followed Urban Meyer since he took an offer from Bowling Green. At Utah he had a clause in his contract that gave him concessions if he ever left for Michigan, Ohio State or Notre Dame. Notre Dame is doing fine. I can foresee him signing a massive deal with Michigan.

Comment

on to lsu.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              Nah. I have followed Urban Meyer since he took an offer from Bowling Green. At Utah he had a clause in his contract that gave him concessions if he ever left for Michigan, Ohio State or Notre Dame. Notre Dame is doing fine. I can foresee him signing a massive deal with Michigan.
              never happen....

but the NFL is not for him....Saban learned the hard way too

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                Michigan is looking ok right now.

I thought the NFL was a bad choice. He should have taken the Texas job at 10-12 mil per year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

HE is revered at tOSU...hell he was wearing a tOSU jacket in those videos.....there is not a chance in hell he would coach at *ichigan ......

USC...yes....and he would take the Texas job tomorrow if offered...he wont be in Jax next year

Comment

So why is there such an uproar over the leaked videos?? I saw a woman dancing provocatively, then supposedly he grabs her rear (haven’t seen that video). But it appears as that was consensual…so not a #metoo event. Granted, he is married, but that creates a personal issue off the field. Why is this such a huge deal? 4 games into his NFL coaching career and people are already calling for him to be fired. I don’t get it

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      on to lsu.
                      Please No!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        So why is there such an uproar over the leaked videos?? I saw a woman dancing provocatively, then supposedly he grabs her rear (haven’t seen that video). But it appears as that was consensual…so not a #metoo event. Granted, he is married, but that creates a personal issue off the field. Why is this such a huge deal? 4 games into his NFL coaching career and people are already calling for him to be fired. I don’t get it
                        Nor do I, and we never will. People have entirely too much time on their hands, and no recollection of their own closet full of skeletons.

Comment

Saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be about Aggie football.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                            Saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be about Aggie football.
                            ... You're about to ruffle some feathers.

Comment

[ATTACH]1065306[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                              X