This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 5

Interesting weekend. By interesting, I mean aggravating for us Ags. I didn't read the entire thread but would have been fully prepared to ban anyone claiming a moral victory in that one.

Onto the next game.

SEC Shorts Nails it Again!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3b_xX13A30"]SEC Shorts - Arkansas moves out of the FBS basement - YouTube[/ame]

Death to the Purple Kryptonite/Horny Toads semi-domination of my Horns....

Patterson has a towel in each hand wiping the sweat away this weekend trying to stop the GAS! Horns win comfortably.

Last edited by Smart; 09-27-2021, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I love SEC shorts

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        Interesting weekend. By interesting, I mean aggravating for us Ags. I didn't read the entire thread but would have been fully prepared to ban anyone claiming a moral victory in that one.

Onto the next game.

SEC Shorts - Arkansas moves out of the FBS basement - YouTube

Hahahahaha...they do a great job every week.

Comment

Those SEC shorts are great!

I am hopeful that the Horns have turned the corner and are capable of taking TCU out while they are struggling... I'll believe it when I see it..

Comment

My stay on page 1 of the pick 'em leaders was brief.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I clawed my way into it but I'm sure that will be a brief visit. I can't figure it out this year!

Comment

On to the next! TCU will play their best game of the season at 11:00 am when they host Texas. It is the Patterson Super Bowl. Texas is currently sitting at -4, it opened as a pick'em.

Casey Thompson is currently the 5th ranked QB for yards per play at 70 snaps and Bijan is the 3rd ranked running back for YPC. Sark is getting the ball in his play makers hands.

Thompson is 42 of 54 for 565yds (77.8% comp) 8TD, 2 INT, 1 sack, with a 207.1 rating

7 players have rushed for a total of 1071 yds in 4 games, 5 of those players are averaging better than 5 yards per carry.

All of this is unlike the previous two staffs! This staff is getting players on the field and allowing the depth to develop. Herman failed miserably at this.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  I forgot, again.

Comment

I’m glad this weekend is opening weekend! Make me forget how bad our offense is.

Comment

Hoping Texas can break the curse of Patterson and the new purple kryptonite.

Superbowl Saturday in Funkytown.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-27-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

On the rd v. UCLA, I don't think we leave with a W. Doesn't look like a great weekend for games

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

Onto the next game.

SEC Shorts - Arkansas moves out of the FBS basement - YouTube
                          Quality!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

11am kickoff for Texas-TCU....just perfect for a 60 deg morning hunt, a bloody Mary, a camp breakfast and a sit down on the couch.... ....Well unless I kill a deer. Then it switches to coffee, protein shake and a hope that I can get to the couch in time after cleaning...

Comment

Measuring stick week for Sark and the Texas program. Texas needs to keep the momentum going and beat TCU. No other way around it. Just win.

Comment

Working...
                              X