X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 8

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Coon***** crows about how they're going to steal Jimbo (even though they don't really want him) and then comments on how Ags "report" on LSU when refuted as to why it'll never happen. LOL! Typical.

Y’all aren’t worried remember lol….I remember those guys in high school sayin their girlfriends would never leave and they loved them too. Talking because deep down the uncertainty hurts [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU coaching prospect....longshot- Joe Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Y’all aren’t worried remember lol….I remember those guys in high school sayin their girlfriends would never leave and they loved them too. Talking because deep down the uncertainty hurts [emoji1787]

Of course I remember...I just stated as much (again.)

FTR, my girlfriend in high school never left me, either.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Strong to the Bayou?!?[emoji12][emoji23]
          Nobody wants your castaways. LSU wants the man that owns Horn. L Riley.

Comment

I’m not a playa i just crush a lot [emoji12]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Hence, why I asked if the Mannings met with the same realtor Saban used when heading to Austin.
                At least she has a chance of cashing a commission check this go round.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  Help me out because I can't find the numbers to support your claim.

Fisher in first 3 years at A&M is 26-10 or .722.
                  If we go into the 4 the year at A&M he is 31-12 or .721

Herman went 32-18 in 4 years at tu or .640.
                  If we go only first 3 years at tu (to match Jimbo's when he was given the raise pre-season) he was 25-15 or .625

Am I using the wrong source?
                  Through the MSU game for A&M, their numbers were identical or within one game of each other for the same number of games per the twitters. I don't know if the last two games really change those either way.

I could have said that even though Jimbo hasn't won ****, he got a big raise and extension and Coach Eaux won a nattie less than two years ago and got ****canned.

Now, that is a simplification of the situations, but the point still seems the same. Texas A&M has lower expectations than LSU and if the money is equal I don't see him making the move.

Comment

You still have not posted any number to back up your first statement? No one cares what anyone on the twit says! Kinda like cnn!

It’s just not adding up!

Did someone say Strong is shopping for white rubber boots?[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

I had it wrong. It was Sumlin who had the same record. Jimbo's record and Herman's record are very similar though. It would probably be identical if Texas played FCS schools every year.

Last edited by El General; 10-19-2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Nobody wants your castaways. LSU wants the man that owns Horn. L Riley.
                        Then put Gary Patterson on the list also

Comment

Well, Slippery Rock’s streak of 19 straight wins in the PSAC conference ended with a 48-21 home loss to Indiana (PA) college. Do you think they will bounce back this week when they travel to Erie to take on Mercyhurst? The Rock has the better team but history has shown us that anything can happen in this game

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                            Then put Gary Patterson on the list also

I’ll say i personally like GP and he’ll bring Zach evans back home where he wanted to be

Comment

Patterson isn't going anywhere either. We touched on that last week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Patterson isn't going anywhere either. We touched on that last week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I know i was just saying i like gp as a candidate his less likely to leave than jimbo

Comment

Working...
                                X