Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What delivery method? I'm only familiar with the animal formulas, mostly cattle/horse paste (which I give to every animal I own). Is there a pill form?

Comment

This thread is very interesting. Tag!

Comment

Well, I forgot to update you all. My Aug bone scan was postponed a month due to me getting COVID. I got scanned in Sept, and there were no new tumors/lesions in my bones, and no growth of existing bone tumors/lesions…and my PSA was sill <0.05, so that means we are still keeping it in check. I have been in Angel Fire for a week; on our way back now. I dropped the FenBen temporarily while on vacation because I didn’t want to mess with mixing the powder in anything. Plus, I just thought I would let my old body rest, but I plan on restarting my FenBen regimen when I get home tomorrow. I still have not told my 2 oncologists that I am taking the FenBen. I may later divulge my self supplemental treatments but not yet.

I see the doc next Tuesday for lab work and another Xgeva shot to strengthen the bones. I also take a daily casodex .

Comment

Sounds like favorable progress

Comment

Prayers continued

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              It went away because of what?
              He couldn’t pay the bill!

Comment

interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Well, I forgot to update you all. My Aug bone scan was postponed a month due to me getting COVID. I got scanned in Sept, and there were no new tumors/lesions in my bones, and no growth of existing bone tumors/lesions…and my PSA was sill <0.05, so that means we are still keeping it in check. I have been in Angel Fire for a week; on our way back now. I dropped the FenBen temporarily while on vacation because I didn’t want to mess with mixing the powder in anything. Plus, I just thought I would let my old body rest, but I plan on restarting my FenBen regimen when I get home tomorrow. I still have not told my 2 oncologists that I am taking the FenBen. I may later divulge my self supplemental treatments but not yet.

I see the doc next Tuesday for lab work and another Xgeva shot to strengthen the bones. I also take a daily casodex .
                  Sounds very promising. Have you had your liver and kidney enzymes check recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I'm glad to hear you're keeping it in check Randy. Keep us updated or I'll track you down again.

Comment

We are all praying for you and "in your corner"!

Comment

Glad to hear of the positive results on your most recent test results. I respect the way you keep fighting back the “C”. Continued prayers for you and your Family.

Comment

Last edited by Burnadell; 10-15-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

I am on it also. I am using Joe Tippens protocol......

Panacur C one packet of powder (contains 222 mg of fenbendazole) each day for three days, and then four days off. You take the fenbendazole with or without meals.

Vitamin E: 400-800 mg daily.

Curcumin: 600 mg daily.

CBD: Oil 25 mg daily.

I take this on my Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and take four days off.

I have been on the program since August 1st. My October 1st check up indicated that my PSA had not gone up over the last 3 months.

Prayers continue for Randy and for David (Snakelover) also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              Sounds very promising. Have you had your liver and kidney enzymes check recently?
                              Yes. Monthly checks. They are in range, and I take milk thistle to keep the liver numbers in line.

Comment

Been following burnadell. Still praying for good outcome. Keep us posted.

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X