X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
      Good Luck! Did you ever finish you're house? Haven't seen an update on DIY

We are moved in but there’s still some work to be done. Some busy nights trying to get things finished once I get home from the office. I’ll post an update with some photos on Friday night since I’ll have plenty of time on the ride up to Wyoming.

Comment

Travel safe, roads are open now and snow is melting.
        Looks like great weather this weekend.

We'll be downtown for a cold one and watching the game if you're so inclined.
        Avoid the stadium area when you get to town, it's off of Grand Ave and 22nd St.
        Walmart at one end of Grand and downtown at the other.

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Snowstorm is over now and roads are open again. We got 8 inches here in Casper at my house.
            I would suggest calling coyotes in your down time. You will find them about anywhere you will be Antelope hunting. Catch the UW game if you are open to that. It is a great atmosphere and a lot of great tailgating going on. UW is my Alma Mater and I have been to a couple of games this year. A lot of excitement about the football team this year in Laramie. As WyTex said, some good bars and nightlife in Laramie, especially on Saturday night of game day.
            Have a great time in Wyo! I will be heading out tomorrow to chase the wily Wapati over a long weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
              Travel safe, roads are open now and snow is melting.
              Looks like great weather this weekend.

We'll be downtown for a cold one and watching the game if you're so inclined.
              Avoid the stadium area when you get to town, it's off of Grand Ave and 22nd St.
              Walmart at one end of Grand and downtown at the other.

Headed northbound out of Amarillo. Picking dad up from the airport in Denver around 11. Should make it to Laramie around 2.

Thanks for the offer. We may be inclined to have a beer or two after this drive.

Comment

Great idea on the coyotes WyoBull.
                Gclyde you can shoot them without any license and ours should be getting nicely furred already, worth a bit of change too.
                You might find a call at the West Laramie Fly Store, over by the gun counter. Brandon and his folks can help you out there.
                Also, shoot any wolf if you see one out this way, they are predators and we have a few show up occasionally. Especially if it's one up from Colorado.

Take it easy on I-25 from Denver to Ft Collins, traffic is terrible and that is a dangerous stretch.
                You can take I-25 to Cheyenne and over on I-80 or take Highway 14 exit at Ft Collins and get on 287 to Laramie. Both have a nice view but 287 is more direct to Laramie, you do have to go through part of Ft Collins though on 287.
                Last edited by wytex; 10-16-2021, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Drive careful and good luck!

Comment

1 down, 3 to go for our group. Fun first day. Saw a lot of country.

Comment

GClyde28 is on the board
                      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice and wide! Congrats

Comment

Nice !

We have weather coming in tonight, hope you brought your snow wear. You should expect the Interstate to close and the main highways but you should be able to get around for hunting, unfortunately we will have wind with the snow.
                              Welcome to town, lol.

Comment

I was gonna say breakfast at Chuckwagon, but Google says it's permanently closed. wytex, can you confirm? If so that's a huge bummer for our family.

Comment

Working...
                                X