10/3/2021 Buck called Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/3/2021 Buck called Hook

This buck is very special to me in ways I cannot explain in a short version so I will keep this real short. Bottom line all the credit belongs to the man upstairs!

October the 3rd I decided I would finally go see this buck after spending the first 3 hunts of opening weekend on another lease with a total of zero deer seen
    Arrived to the stand at approximately 4pm with anticipation of seeing this buck I call, Hook. I've known Hook since 2017 and he has been basically at best a 120's type buck. maybe touching 130" one season.
    Hit the feeder remote a couple times from 4pm to 5pm with a lot of doe and fawns showing up. Then around just after 5:00pm a buck I know very well comes in that usually is with, Hook. After a tense wait and no sighting of, Hook I started to relax again into the blinds chair. A few other bucks show up but still no, Hook!
    I started to think he may have moved over to another spot I have as he frequently had done........then he appeared into my shooting window and things got serious real quick!
    I thought. Hook was a 148-151 type buck all Summer long until in person. Now I was thinking he could be a little better and let the arrow fly hitting, Hook in a pretty good spot.
    After calming down and waiting, the short tracking job led me to one of the coolest bucks I've ever had the honor of taking. After sitting with, Hook for awhile I Texted my close Friend Brandon and without hesitation he headed my way for the celebration and LPD taking. Thanks, Brandon for being behind the camera and coming out for me.
    Hook has been a buck for some reason I've always been attached to. I cannot explain that in short other than it was meant to be for us to cross paths oneday. I'm humbled from the experience and the memory will last the rest of my life I know that.

Here is the video ad I hope everyone has a great season!!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZVS2OF1P-4"]Hook - YouTube[/ame]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KingsX; 10-06-2021, 11:10 PM.

Perfect shot! Congrats on an amazing buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats

Comment

congrats! good video for sure.

Comment

Nice buck, congrats to you!

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Great Buck Jeremy, congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both you and Brandon have killed some AWESOME bucks this year, heck every year.

Congrats on "Hook"!

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Dang! What a hoss! Congrats on another fine west Texas bruiser Jeremy. You guys sure do it right out there.

Comment

Awesome buck. Congrats to you sir.

Comment

Congratulations on an awesome buck!!!!

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Great buck and great shot!

Comment

Congrats again, Jeremy. Hook is a super cool buck…He blew up this year. I knew he’d be 20”.

Always glad to be behind the camera.

Comment

Working...
                              X