X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all know the drill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have we established if OU is overrated or are we waiting until after the final score?

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Have we established if OU is overrated or are we waiting until after the final score?

OU has been soul searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am hopeful that we will know they ARE come Saturday. Reserving judgment until then. I think UT will need to play some really good ball to win, if we play like we did against TCU then it won't be pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Y'all should hit Blue Goose on Lower Greenville before driving back to the ugly red headed step child. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Every Blue Goose is trash. Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Boy cheerleaders.
              Your school has “boy” cheerleaders….we have yell leaders, who actually serve a purpose, unlike your boy cheerleaders.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Your school has “boy” cheerleaders….we have yell leaders, who actually serve a purpose, unlike your boy cheerleaders.

I don’t defend them, like you are defending your boy cheerleaders.

Comment

There it is….. Basement Bits by Brock..[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

If OU wins, OU should be ranked #1, they got lucky and caught the horns looking past them. Sark should have ran the ball more. OU would kill Arkansas.

If Texas wins, OU should have been ranked #1 and they ran into a buzz saw. Arkansas got lucky, caught them in the middle of a QB switch, and if they played again, they’d kill’em. Early season loss means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      I don’t defend them, like you are defending your boy cheerleaders.
                      We don’t have cheerleaders.
                      We don’t do cheers.
                      We do yells
                      We have midnight yell practice.
                      Wr have yell leaders.
                      The longest serving Governor of Texas, was a yell leader.

Comment

No, dip ****, they’re NOT cheers…..they’re “yells”. Hence, the term “yell leader”.

It’s OK, you just don’t know what the **** you’re talking about
                        From the outside you can't understand and from the inside you can't explain it or some turdition saying like that....

And to save you the time, I don't get my t-shirts at Walmart. I was accepted in to the aggy honors engineering program and decided to go to the higher ranked engineering program at The University to get my degree. Not that it matters one bit or nearly as much as aggy claims it does but I'll save aggy the typing....

Comment

If OU wins, OU should be ranked #1, they got lucky and caught the horns looking past them. Sark should have ran the ball more. OU would kill Arkansas.

If Texas wins, OU should have been ranked #1 and they ran into a buzz saw. Arkansas got lucky, caught them in the middle of a QB switch, and if they played again, they’d kill’em. Early season loss means nothing.
                          IMO UT has 1-3 more losses in them in regular season. We are not great. We are serviceable and depending on if our QB is hot or not, we might not or might be a one dimensional team. Our defense is shaky at best. But these are all thoughts I had prior to the season and haven't really waivered. I don't think any UT fan with a realistic brain had much different? I mean we weren't challenging Bama for the Natty or anything?? Even on Sark's birthday...
                          Last edited by lanceodom; 10-06-2021, 03:18 PM.

Comment

We don’t do cheers.
                            We do yells
                            Wr have yell leaders.

You like boy cheerleaders, I like girl cheerleaders. We ain’t the same.

Well congrats to Rick Perry for being a boy cheerleader.

Comment

We don’t do cheers.
                              We do yells
                              Wr have yell leaders.

Don’t argue with a fool… you know the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                                From the outside you can't understand and from the inside you can't explain it or some turdition saying like that....

And to save you the time, I don't get my t-shirts at Walmart. I was accepted in to the aggy honors engineering program and decided to go to the higher ranked engineering program at The University to get my degree. Not that it matters one bit or nearly as much as aggy claims it does but I'll save aggy the typing....
                                In engineering, it doesn’t mean two ****s which school you went to.

Comment

Working...
                                X