6.5 PRC Brass score!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 PRC Brass score!!!!!

I've been waiting for this backorder to come in and it finally did. I backordered Nosler 6.5 PRC brass back in October 2020 and go the email last night that I had 48 hours to confirm that I still wanted the order. Done.

Just FYI for you 6.5 PRC shooters, I had this one backordered and notifications set up with Natchez and Shooters Pro Shop. It's starting to pick up a little I think.

Interested to see how you like Noslers brass, using ADG currently.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      Interested to see how you like Noslers brass, using ADG currently.
      I never could get AGD brass. I still want some, but I'll see how this Nosler brass works. I've been using the Hornady brass and had some case necks crack after 3 firings. I don't anneal so that could have been part of the problem. I'm not sure, but I've been told that the Nosler brass is just rebranded Lapua or Norma brass.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          I never could get AGD brass. I still want some, but I'll see how this Nosler brass works. I've been using the Hornady brass and had some case necks crack after 3 firings. I don't anneal so that could have been part of the problem. I'm not sure, but I've been told that the Nosler brass is just rebranded Lapua or Norma brass.
          Norma and Nosler are the same brass. Definitely not Lapua.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            Norma and Nosler are the same brass. Definitely not Lapua.
            Gotcha. I knew it was one of the two, but couldn't remember.

Comment

I’m ready for some Lapua brass, I’ve been using the AMP with my Hornady brass and I’ve not had any brass failure thus far. I have some Gunwerks brass to I haven’t tried yet but I’m going to try it pretty soon. I finally got a large order of ELDX’s in that we’re ordered last August as well, a few things are showing up now but the back orders are going to take a long time to get caught up I’m afraid.

Comment

In my experience the Nosler is pretty consistent but soft

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  In my experience the Nosler is pretty consistent but soft
                  I hope it's not as soft as the Hornady.

Comment

Working...
                  X