Buying a Side x Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a Side x Side

I'm beginning to think I could win the lottery before I could buy a new sxs. I ordered one over 2 months ago and still nothing.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

What did ya order and where from?

Comment

A Polaris Dealership in Brazoria County

Comment

Yea there’s a wait right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard 4-6 weeks, did you put any money down for it? I'm hearing Can Am is even longer

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            I heard 4-6 weeks, did you put any money down for it? I'm hearing Can Am is even longer
            $300

Comment

what did you get? I'm about to pull the trigger on most likely a Can Am. Just curious what you got and what kind of a deal

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                what did you get? I'm about to pull the trigger on most likely a Can Am. Just curious what you got and what kind of a deal
                I went with a Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Full Size. Polaris was offering $1000 off, extra year or warranty and $150 in accessories to first responders. Nobody manufacturer can touch that deal IMO if you qualify.

Comment

Was just at the Polaris dealership and they had a couple Polaris Crew's and CanAm's on the lot. All were crews!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                    Was just at the Polaris dealership and they had a couple Polaris Crew's and CanAm's on the lot. All were crews!!
                    I've seen those also but I don't wanna pay $20,000 plus on a sxs.

Comment

Rut in Brazoria Co. is late July. . Better hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter98 View Post
                        I went with a Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Full Size. Polaris was offering $1000 off, extra year or warranty and $150 in accessories to first responders. Nobody manufacturer can touch that deal IMO if you qualify.

For some reason the 570's are some of our longest waits right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                          Did you ask if they were available or awaiting pickup? If a dealer has multiple crew cabs available on the yard, they should probably hire new sales staff! haha

Comment

Wow...i just picked up a 570 premium that had to be ordered and max it was two weeks if that. This was Antlers Motor Sports.

Comment

I ordered my Ranger at the end of last August and it was the end of November before it came in.

Comment

Working...
                              X