Second Phizer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
    Me and wife shot #1 no problems,2nd shot she got muscle aches and a headache took Tylenol no more problems, I was ok, she never gets a flu shot either but I do wonder if that helped me through it
    I doubt it, since Covid ate the flu

Comment

Well at least now you have a 60% chance of not getting a virus with a .01% chance of killing you!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
        How is this remotely helpful post?

I wasn’t trying to be helpful. I was simply stating my opinion but if you think these “vaccines” are not research you are foolish

Again just my opinion

Also I never said don’t get one, I simply said I’m not because......

Comment

I got the 2nd shot on Tuesday. My arm was a little sore on Wednesday and less sore on Thursday but that’s all I had. No other issues.
          Attached Files

Comment

Must have missed where the question was asked on getting vaccine?

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
            I wasn’t trying to be helpful. I was simply stating my opinion but if you think these “vaccines” are not research you are foolish

Again just my opinion

Also I never said don’t get one, I simply said I’m not because......

Comment

My entire family had Pfizer and it was pretty much a non-event for all of us. Our daughter and her husband were a little down after the 2nd one but nothing bad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                Well I am hoping to chase whitetails in Saskatchewan in November so I had to get vaccinated. First shot no problem. Second shot was a complete azzwhip. 101 fever body aches nausea massive headache down and out for two days. Good lord almighty it was brutal. All over last night bout 11:00pm. Feel fine now.

Did the same thing to my father in law .

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                  Must have missed where the question was asked on getting vaccine?

Some people just can’t help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                    Some people just can’t help themselves.
                    I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is. Op took 2nd shot and felt like poo, report to vaers not tbh. Ez

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

It made the guy I work for feel bad for two days. Small fever and the chills and generally not feeling right. I did not have any issues other than I seem to become fatigued very quickly when doing physical work.

Comment

Just had my 2nd and as soon as the waitress gets back I'm going to have my 3rd.

Comment

Just walked out of cvs after getting the J&J shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                            I’m still confused as to why the #2 hits the body so hard.

Is it a foreign substance the body’s defense system detects then tries to fight off before giving up and adapting to its existence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            I may have missed it, but it doesn't look like your question was addressed. To paraphrase, the 1st shot introduces a piece of the virus to our body (can't get the virus from it and it does not alter our DNA). Our immune system recognizes it as a foreign invader and builds antibodies against it and remembers it for future reference in case it encounters it again. On the 2nd shot, our body is now familiar with this particular enemy and attacks it full send. That 2nd defense is often more robust than the 1st, therefore making the person feel more side effects. The actual virus isn't even injected, so what a person feels is there immune system going to war with a perceived 2nd invasion.

If someone doesn't have a reaction, it does not mean that their immune system doesn't work or that the vaccine didn't work.

People who have had Covid are often reporting that their 1st shot (and not the 2nd) is the one that hammers them. And this would make sense, because their body has already encountered the virus previously. On their 2nd shot, the antibodies are still probably at high levels and easily handle the new wave of attack.

Over time, the active antibodies to this virus/vaccine can/will fade and our immune system's memory of it may fade, as well. That's why a booster may be needed down the road. It 'boosts' our immune system to stay battle-ready.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                              Just had my 2nd and as soon as the waitress gets back I'm going to have my 3rd.
                              And that might help the second round of Pcizer........

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
                                I may have missed it, but it doesn't look like your question was addressed. To paraphrase, the 1st shot introduces a piece of the virus to our body (can't get the virus from it and it does not alter our DNA). Our immune system recognizes it as a foreign invader and builds antibodies against it and remembers it for future reference in case it encounters it again. On the 2nd shot, our body is now familiar with this particular enemy and attacks it full send. That 2nd defense is often more robust than the 1st, therefore making the person feel more side effects. The actual virus isn't even injected, so what a person feels is there immune system going to war with a perceived 2nd invasion.

If someone doesn't have a reaction, it does not mean that their immune system doesn't work or that the vaccine didn't work.

People who have had Covid are often reporting that their 1st shot (and not the 2nd) is the one that hammers them. And this would make sense, because their body has already encountered the virus previously. On their 2nd shot, the antibodies are still probably at high levels and easily handle the new wave of attack.

Over time, the active antibodies to this virus/vaccine can/will fade and our immune system's memory of it may fade, as well. That's why a booster may be needed down the road. It 'boosts' our immune system to stay battle-ready.
                                I typed alot then erased it.

Cdc is really flip flopping on what I can and can't do after getting jabbed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X