No announcement yet.

Lock up your stuff....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree, lock it up. Reports I am getting from associates in the Valley are not good. Numbers are record setting. Spoke at length with the Commander of the McAllen Station - he said he didnt care what numbers Washington is reporting - the numbers of both illegal and legal crossings is going to set records this year.

===========

The "border crisis" is nothing more than a right wing, conservative fake news story according to CNN, Beijing Biden and K Toe Harris.

They sit back and do nothing but talk about giving away tax payer money, raising corp taxes and taxes on the middle class.

They think if they say it isnt so, it is not happening.
    Last edited by wellingtontx; 03-30-2021, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      I haven't seen or gotten a picture of a wet in 10 years or more on our ranch. Yesterday I got photos of two different groups coming through, just as the Border Patrol had predicted they would. My cameras are all on feeders, so there are likely a lot coming through that I'm not getting photos of. The BP liaison said that its the most he's seen in his career right now, and they are stealing game cameras or taking the memory chips as they go through.

Yes, the BP is 100% right. I never seen it this bad, also, I already got two game cameras stolen from my feeders this year.

Comment

He’s gearing up for re-election allowing his future voters to increase in numbers. Whatever it takes

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
          Agree, lock it up. Reports I am getting from associates in the Valley are not good. Numbers are record setting. Spoke at length with the Commander of the McAllen Station - he said he didnt care what numbers Washington is reporting - the numbers of both illegal and legal crossings is going to set records this year.

===========

The "border crisis" is nothing more than a right wing, conservative fake news story according to CNN, Beijing Biden and K Toe Harris.

They sit back and do nothing but talk about giving away tax payer money, raising corp taxes and taxes on the middle class.

They think if they say it isnt so, it is not happening.

We are bussing & flying them outta here as fast we can to a town near you...they know it's now a free ride so the migrants are actually looking to be processed & actively seek out BP. The ones wanting to go around bp are the ones currently likely to have a more bad element within the group. BP is tied up processing & the thugs / bad guys go around.

There was an excellent 3 hour town hall meeting with border ranchers in McAllen & then a presser on the border on OAN this AM & the world mostly missed it...even James McAllen spoke. Sleepy has stopped the border wall construction & taken down our digital border with the ballon observation wall & it's all intentional. There is no longer vetting of under aged children to prove they are not being trafficked & with family.

This isn't a border problem as they aren't staying here in the rgv. It's You yankee's north of us who are having them released throughout the nation on a promise to get a hearing date. There is talk of vaccine passport, yet we are piling all the biden invited guests into covid incubators before heading them out. The msm crucified djt with false border claims & this bs gets a total pass.

Comment

Working...
          X