"assault weapons" ban Questoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
    “20 million modern sporting rifles owned by private citizens “. That number has to be low....it seems like I have nearly that many by myself.

Comment

Shall not be infringed! Pretty simple.

Comment

I would think it would get tied up in the courts for a while.

Just like the dems do, all they need is a conservative Federal judge to claim it’s unconstitutional and the schit-show would begin.

Comment

Don't worry.... the NRA and King Wayne are all over it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
            This straight tics me off.
            is that all?

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
              “20 million modern sporting rifles owned by private citizens “. That number has to be low....it seems like I have nearly that many by myself.
              They're going after those deadly barrel shrouds again! F****** idiots.

All democrats are the enemy of the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                Well if you look online trying to buy a gun, there is no inventory
                Palmetto State Armory has lots on hand. You can order for shipment to a local FFL. They have daily deals.

Looks like Larue in Leander has stock on hand as well...much pricier though

Comment

These idiots actually think that Americans will get in line to turn over their firearms. They will form a new class of outlaws they do not understand and can not contain.

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post

Another question, since all sales now require an official transfer, could a ban prevent the legal private sale of any "assault weapons"?

There is no current requirement for private sales. There is proposed legislation however it has not yet passed.

Short of an appeals court overturning such a law, the US legislature can pass any law that they wish. They can make private sales illegal, they can make retroactive purchases illegal, they can require registration of even previously purchased lawful weapons or any other such a provision.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      They're going after those deadly barrel shrouds again! F****** idiots.

All democrats are the enemy of the USA.
                      This statement is so untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        There is no current requirement for private sales. There is proposed legislation however it has not yet passed.

Short of an appeals court overturning such a law, the US legislature can pass any law that they wish. They can make private sales illegal, they can make retroactive purchases illegal, they can require registration of even previously purchased lawful weapons or any other such a provision.
                        I lost my AR15.....I'm gonna tell you where to find it, you lost your wallet, you're gonna tell me where to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Canyon View Post
                          This statement is so untrue.
                          I fact checked it. You're wrong

Comment

I don’t have an assault weapon mine shoots only semiautomatic.

Comment

Guessing we got stimulated

Got a $2800 deposit in the savings acct yesterday. Says it was IRS treas.
                              Mrs. Lobo got $2000 of it for stimulus for her family in the Philippines. I didn't need it anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                                These idiots actually think that Americans will get in line to turn over their firearms. They will form a new class of outlaws they do not understand and can not contain.
                                Sounds like a good time. It's been a long time since there was a good war in America. We're past do.

Hopefully it happens soon.
                                Last edited by okrattler; 03-13-2021, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X