No announcement yet.

Wife’s Good Deed (potential backfire)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wait until that Tom cat P’s on everything. That will change their tune. Then you will be staying up all night with the suppressor to put him to bed.

Comment

Wife’s Good Deed (potential backfire)

I’m hoping one of Curtintex’s wood rats the size of a small dog doesn’t find his way in. Lord Knows they aren’t in his trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are ya'll setting up temporary housing for strays.....or planning ahead for dinner later this week if the stores are closed?

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
          Are ya'll setting up temporary housing for strays.....or planning ahead for dinner later this week if the stores are closed?

Both, pbr style release coming in the morning after I close the gate late tonight..... but if I’m stuck with her inside this house for the next two or three days... it’s a situation of if she’s happy, I’m happy! Lol

Comment

Started out the front door last night to get wood and found a skunk on the front porch. I went out the back door to get the wood. There was a possum on the back porch and he got a little mad when I reached down and hit him with the back of my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
              Started out the front door last night to get wood and found a skunk on the front porch. I went out the back door to get the wood. There was a possum on the back porch and he got a little mad when I reached down and hit him with the back of my hand.

That would’ve made for a great video

Comment

Originally posted by rowdybass View Post
                I’ve got a Che Che bird in a box with bird seed and water in the house right now due to my wife and kids LOL.
                Well we just got number 2.

Comment

Originally posted by rowdybass View Post
                  Well we just got number 2.

The aviary begins

Comment

Hell I was I lucky my wife let my 13 yr old dog come in the house!

Comment

my dogs aren't in the house but on the garage with a space heater. I went to check on the turds and both are sleeping outside their barrels. smh. I can just imagine getting the blame for them slipping off into doggy heaven in their sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
                        My wife just sent me this, I have to stay at the plant tonight during the freeze... meanwhile she’s building a shelter for the neighborhood wandering cats!
                        My wife built one just like that for the stray cat she's been feeding.she had it set up in the chicken pen before I left for work.

Comment

My dog found a bird in the snow. Thank goodness she did not bring it in the house.

Comment

Now we have one in a cage warming up.

Comment

Comment

I found a couple of coon tracks but they didn’t led to the crate

Comment

Working...
                                X