Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I post a question about another site one here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I post a question about another site one here?

I just joined another traditional site but don't have full access like I do here, I've seen lots of you guys that are on here also over there.

I can't seem to find out how to access their classified section. I know there might be a time limit but I can't find the answer

It's like 30 posts or something......

Comment

What site?

Comment

Tradgang

Comment

The only way to get access to the classifieds is to be a contributor to the site ($30/yr).

Bisch

Comment

Try leatherwall.bowsite.com

Comment

You must be a supporting member to access the classifieds. That means you have to pay up. I haven't yet. Maybe someday. I am finding that the forum that attracted me to Tradgang is getting pretty slow, sometimes no posts for a couple of days. If it doesn't pick up some, I won't be sending any money.

Comment

They were too elitist fort my blood...many great members on there though.
                And yea, pay to play

Comment

I'll second the Leatherwall, it has helped me prior to my knowledge that this site existed.

Comment

I have not paid to use the Classifieds over there. I used to like to browse the ad's and have bought some to. But it seems a bit much to "protect" me from folks that may or may not be on the up and up,

Comment

Everyone has their own thoughts on this. If the site brings you enough enjoyment that it is worth $30 to contribute to it, then by all means do so. If not, then don't!
                      It's no different than being a Supporting Member here, except that there you have to contribute to access the classifieds forum.

Bisch

Comment

I haven't joined only because they don't support tapatalk. I tend to access TBH moreso on my phone during down time.

Comment

There's a lot more people over there...A lot more things for sale too.
                          You might just get your money back over the first good deal you come across...depends on what you're looking for.
                          You can't beat the green screen people, tho.

Comment

LOL, don't get me started.

There are some really good folks who are members at TG, but the good about it stops there.

Rick

Comment

It has been a long time since I've visited those sites. I don't hate em, I'm just happy here.

JC

Comment

Working...
                              X