Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a source for GT 3555 Trad Blemished?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a source for GT 3555 Trad Blemished?

The first dozen I bought were easy. The dude on ebay had a bunch of them. Ordered them fletched with no problem.

Need to order some more but can't find any.

Seems like I remember someone saying there's a guy you can contact and he will put you on a list or something.

Anyone got any additional info?

The regular ones are $85 a dozen on ebay. Just trying to save a little money. Thanks.

Not sure but I think Big Jims Bow Company sales them blemished:

Welcome to Big Jim’s Bow Company The Place for Custom Bows, Handmade Leather Goods and Much More to Meet Your Traditional Archery Needs! Shop Now! Some of Our Popular Products ... Read more

Comment

Big Jim's is the place to go, Bobby!

Here is the item you are looing for on his website:

Bisch

Comment

Big Jim's is sold out right now. I'd call him and ask if he has an eta on them. They're all great to deal with and good to talk with. I've bought several gt blems from him.

Comment

I think that's who I bought them from last year. But he doesn't have any available. Just wondering if there's another place. I'll probably just bite the bullet. Dang hog ran off with my favorite arrow and did not have the decency to bring it back! $20 shot with the broadhead. =)

Comment

Originally posted by tomcfc11 View Post
            Big Jim's is sold out right now. I'd call him and ask if he has an eta on them. They're all great to deal with and good to talk with. I've bought several gt blems from him.
            Oops. Didn't see this post. Thanks. I will try to contact them.

Comment

Try FS Discount Arrows. I don't know if they carry blems or not but are usually fair priced.

Comment

Chew I think Ive got a half dozen at the house you are welcome to have. I will check this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
                  Chew I think Ive got a half dozen at the house you are welcome to have. I will check this evening.
                  Thanks Gene. PM Sent.

Comment

Used to buy them from Sipsey River but I think he's out of business these days; someone else may know for sure

Comment

Any luck finding bemished arrows? Ive been tweeking and tuning with weights and heads and ive decided this is the arrow that does the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X