No announcement yet.

Weaver Invatational coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope Kim and I can make it work this year again. This is a great shoot.

Matt

Comment

Just a reminder, this will be an auction item.

STIC knives sure are pretty, aren't they?

Comment

What do we need to do in order to be invited to this invitational??? I have a big pit or we can do dutch oven, chuck boxes and disk woks.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
          What do we need to do in order to be invited to this invitational??? I have a big pit or we can do dutch oven, chuck boxes and disk woks.
          You are invited!

That was easy!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
            Just show up with a trad bow. I am trying to get the official thread launched with all the info. The Trad Shoot Schedule has our date wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
              I do not have a deer lease this year (first time in 25 years) so I may be able to attend this year. Waiting on the details, I know everyone says what a good time it is.

I am a poor cook, you can't do everything, and I specailized in eating instead.
              I sure hope you can make it. We haven't shared a camp in a long time.

Originally posted by Ron View Post
              I should be flying back home that Friday, so if I'm up to the drive, I'll be there. I really enjoy it and it's a lot of fun.

If I make it, I can help cook.
              We can't have it without you and Lupe. I'm having the driveway trees trimmed up for ya. There is plenty of room to turn around and such.

Originally posted by Stan the bowman View Post
              Me Buster and JT Richards plan on self bowing with y'all this year
              This is going to be great.

Originally posted by Trick View Post
              I sure hope Kim and I can make it work this year again. This is a great shoot.

Matt
              'Can't have it without y'all, either.

Comment

Thanks Deb, but we don't have the motor home anymore. It was totaled by the same tornado that hit our house.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                  Thanks Deb, but we don't have the motor home anymore. It was totaled by the same tornado that hit our house.
                  I am so sorry. I won't trim the trees, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                    I am so sorry. I won't trim the trees, then.
                    We can always use the shade

Comment

The official thread has been posted.

Comment

Working...
                      X