centaur longbow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

centaur longbow.

Does anyone in East Tx own a centaur bow? I'm considering buying or trading for one and would like to handle one sometime. Thanks

Ask Ron on here... He has or at least had one (I don't know if he still has it). I shot a round with him last year and that baby would absolutely smoke an arrow.

Comment

They are pretty awesome bows

Comment

Nothing but great reviews on the centaurs. I haveca thunderchild from Big Jim but may sell it and get a 2 piece triple carbon. That or save for a swarovski spotting scope. Ha ha choices choices...

Comment

Where are you in N.E. Tx? I own and shoot both my Chimera an Triple Carbon Elite. Awesome bows an Jim is an Helluva Bowyer!!!

Comment

Brian, I live around Hughes Springs.

Comment

Well your about 3 1/2 hours from me. Depending on how big of a rush you are in we could meet half way or from time to time i go toTyler for training for work.

Comment

Check out Tradgang. Pastor Steve Hill (a good friend of mine) shoots a Centaur and he is a great guy. He lives in the Shreveport area and I am sure he would let you shoot his. I owned one for a short time and it was a great shooter. Honestly, I have a Big Jim Thunderchild and I believe it shoots better than the Centaur. JMHO

Best of luck.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Im not in a big hurry. I work weekends in Quitman so maybe someday I can meet up with Brian. I have a new Bob Lee to enjoy this year.

Comment

I had one for a while. They are excellent bows

Comment

You won't be disappointed with a Centaur. They are outstanding bows in every aspect.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                        I had one for a while. They are excellent bows
                        Did you want another bow instead?
                        Sorry, still in a drug induced stupor from a total knee replacement?

Comment

I bought a centaur chimera from Ron and it was an awesome bow! I ended up trading it off and have gone up in weight. They have a lower brace height than some out there but really send an arrow with speed. Not sure if all centaurs are like the one I had, but I shot it better than a lot of my other bows.

Comment

Working...
                          X