Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I post a question about another site one here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does that have to do with TG?

Comment

I never thought this thread would go on so long. Rereading it reminded me of another site that I used to go to a lot, Archery Talk. I liked the string building forum and picked up quite a bit of information from it.

Anyhow, I picked up an infraction over there for posting a comment to a guy that posted a thread about quitting archery because things just were not coming together for him. This was about the third whiner in as many weeks about the same thing. My response was along the line of quit if you want to but there really is no point in announcing your decision if you have already made up your mind to quit. That may have come across as a bit harsh, but that is just the way I am in everyday life. I meant what I said and it wasn't intended as an insult. It was just pointing out the obvious. Anyway, within an hour I was placed on their watch list. I guess it is a permanent infraction. I go back about once a year and the infraction is still there. Otherwise, they don't see me adding to the click count. I really do appreciate the moderators over here as they allow people to be themselves without too much interference.
      Last edited by 60 Deluxe; 12-11-2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X