Where are all the Trail Cam Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are all the Trail Cam Pics?

Is it just me or has the amount of QUALITY trail cam pics been on a major decline over the last few years?

I remember when I first joined TBH, the major players were showing and excited to share the giants on their properties from the past growing season. I won't name them but if I did you'd remember vividly what they were posting.

Seemed from August through November we had plenty to drool over, even the LF guys shared pretty heavily..

Now it seems all the big deer are a secret, even the HF guys are scared to share....

Y'all scared to get poached? Lease rules or what?

Lease rules for me big dog. I would love to share, but I would love to keep my lease too.

Comment

It has definitely been light this year, particularly since the velvet dropped

Comment

This one is about 15 minutes old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4782.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	24636137
          From late summer. We will be looking for this guy.

Comment

It ain't just trail cam pics. It's dead deer pics too. Lots of tbhers killing studs that the green screen never sees.

Comment

Seems there’s more tbhers that don’t bow hunt than there are that do!

Comment

Be jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  This one is about 15 minutes old!

Where have you been all my life? Man that's a deer!

Comment

Do I need to download tapatalk or something to be able to upload pics? I can get to the upload screen and then it just stalls out or freezes up. I tried to post pics of some fireant art but never could get them uploaded, thought it was a service issue but it evidently wasn't that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Is it just me or has the amount of QUALITY trail cam pics been on a major decline over the last few years?

I remember when I first joined TBH, the major players were showing and excited to share the giants on their properties from the past growing season. I won't name them but if I did you'd remember vividly what they were posting.

Seemed from August through November we had plenty to drool over, even the LF guys shared pretty heavily..

Now it seems all the big deer are a secret, even the HF guys are scared to share....

Y'all scared to get poached? Lease rules or what?
                      What? You don't know what a deer looks like? LOL.

Comment

If I had pics of impressive bucks I would be posting them. If I ever arrow a huge one I will be buying billboards to brag about it
                        Last edited by jerp; 10-23-2020, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          It ain't just trail cam pics. It's dead deer pics too. Lots of tbhers killing studs that the green screen never sees.
                          I agree. That's the puzzling part, once upon a time those deer would have been on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post

Be jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Laughed at this one

Comment

Originally posted by Prairieboy View Post
                              Do I need to download tapatalk or something to be able to upload pics? I can get to the upload screen and then it just stalls out or freezes up. I tried to post pics of some fireant art but never could get them uploaded, thought it was a service issue but it evidently wasn't that.
                              Yes sir, Tapatalk is your best bet.

Comment

Working...
                              X