No announcement yet.

Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, there are some good games coming up this weekend!

Heck, in 6A alone, there are 3 games that should be The State Final with Katy vs. Westlake, South Lake Carroll vs. Duncanville & North Shore vs. Lake Travis. Pulling for my Katy Tigers to hand Westlake their first loss of the season. Going to be a tough game there with last possession possibly sealing it. Duncanville will be a heck of a team to beat as well as North Shore.

Comment

Here is some interesting stats between Franklin and Waskom, being that we play them this Friday.
      Just during the regular season, Franklin averaged 57.5 points per game and only allowed 10.7 points per game.
      Waskom averaged 57.2 points per game and allowed only 11.5!!
      That’s pretty dang close.
      Now let’s just look at the playoff games only.
      Franklin has scored a average of 64.75 points and only allowed 3.25.
      Waskom averaged 48.5 and allowed 10.25!!
      Not being bias but do believe Franklin just gets better in the playoffs!!!
      Good luck to everybody’s team this week. Could be a lot of nail bitters this Friday!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know why the Gilmer-Celina game wouldn’t be broadcast on Texan Live? Least when I checked it didn’t show it to be scheduled. Or is their another way to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
          Does anyone know why the Gilmer-Celina game wouldn’t be broadcast on Texan Live? Least when I checked it didn’t show it to be scheduled. Or is their another way to watch?
          It shows on nfhs to be upcoming brother. Also I read somewhere that cw33 TV is going to stream it for free.

Comment

Game day for the Lorena Leopards vs Lago Vista Vikings. Go get em leopards.
            Safe travels to all and good luck to everyone still chasing that trophy.
            Prayers for no significant injuries and clean games for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
              Amen!

We'll be there on the Lago side to cheer our grandson's team on.

Comment

Lets goooo Timpson Bears!

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                  It shows on nfhs to be upcoming brother. Also I read somewhere that cw33 TV is going to stream it for free.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                    Thanks!
                    No problem bud!

got some deer burgers on the grill with cold Busch latte in hand about to watch this mt Vernon Brock game. Anyone on here from Mt Vernon? I'm originally from hughes springs lol.

Comment

Hawley Bearcats taking on Marlin Bulldogs tonight in Weatherford. My daughter is a cheerleader for Hawley. Her senior year. Only 4 teams left!!! Hoping for a trip to Jerry’s world!

Comment

Originally posted by coach_stew View Post
                        Lets goooo Timpson Bears!
                        Big game!!

Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Is the stumps on game on TV?

Comment

Looking like y’all are going to punch y’all’s ticket to AT&T stadium with a 42-14 lead at half!!!
                            Good luck next week!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Y’all have something special going.
                              Take it all next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, Lorena is on a mission.

Heartbreaker for Marlin last night. Congrats to Hawley, good luck.

Shiner was closer than expected. Should be some good games next week.

We are heading to Jerryworld Sunday for the "peewee showcase thing" my oldest is playing with his 8U team. Long trip, hope the boys have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X