Son learned a painful lesson today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son learned a painful lesson today

He works at tractor supply and a raccoon got into the store. They called animal control to come remove it and they refused. So they were trying to chase the raccoon out and he had on leather gloves and grabbed it by the back of the neck. It twisted around and bit him. Animal control finally was forced to come since it bit someone but they won’t have results from the raccoon until Monday which would be too late for vaccines. So he’s at the ER now getting full rabies post exposure prophylaxis immunizations.

Typical of the Gov/City whatever agencies. They do not care. Sorry for your son and hope everything turns out good for him.

Comment

prayers up for him.

Comment

Dang, that’s some bad luck. Hope all turns out well.

Comment

!!@$#%!

Comment

Sorry for your son. I hope all ends well. I bet they would respond if he was inside the courthouse.

Comment

... dang that sucks. He oughta be fine seem a couple guys get bit.

I woulda brought my dog in and we woulda had it out in a hurry if you were close

Comment

Yeah I don't think it's in his job description lol.

Comment

He should have slammed him with a shovel!

Sorry he’s going thru that!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

they sell pellet guns there. why try to run him out alive when there are options? hope your son will be ok

Comment

Hoping everything turns out alright.

Comment

Dang Jenn that sucks. I hope he gets over it in a hurry. I hear those shots are quite painful.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          they sell pellet guns there. why try to run him out alive when there are options? hope your son will be ok
                          We had the same thought lol.

Open up a pellet gun and work the rifle!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well becoming a man comes with a little pain from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Dang Jenn that sucks. I hope he gets over it in a hurry. I hear those shots are quite painful.

I’ve given them…. They are. I had to give them to someone in their face once. He’s texting me (we’re on the way to the deer lease) saying the nurse says she feels bad for him because of the size of the needles and does he really need all this…. I told him not to mess with raccoons anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X