Duck hunting on Conroe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck hunting on Conroe?

Not asking for spots or anything. Just curious if anybody has had any luck out there before?

Usually I have several spots on Somerville or the navasota or brazos river. But not having any water has really limited my spots this year.

I don’t have anywhere to go hunt tomorrow so I’m thinking about going and scouting out possible spots on Conroe. But I m not sure if it would even be worth my time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know anymore, but you use to have to have the APH permit to hunt it.

Comment

You have to scout Conroe real hard, there are some decent places if you've got the right kind of boat to access it.

Comment

I hunted it with a buddy and he said to have a good hunt there you have to scout Birds bounce around

Comment

Have thought about it myself, but when I crappie fish the north end, I get there at dawn and typically hear few, if any shots. Later I usually see a few groups of hunters back at the dock. Maybe they going farther north than I can hear. Dont know.

Comment

its low too, alot of the normal spots are high and dry. concentrates the birds and the hunters.

Comment

Working...
            X