LEM vs. Cabelas Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEM vs. Cabelas Commercial

In the market for a new 3/4-1 hp grinder and a large stuffer. I have had many pieces of LEM products over the years and have all been flawless. I've been shopping LEM and happened to look at Cabelas. Seems their products are quite a bit cheaper than LEM for the same hp and size. Any pros of Cabelas over LEM? Is LEM worth the extra investment. On a typical year I do 4 deer and about the same hogs.

They’re both good. I’d buy the lower priced one. You’ll never wear it out using it at that rate.

Comment

As long as you get a 1hp or stronger, both are good

Comment

I have all LEM products, & never a problem out of any of them. My SIL has the Cabelas equipment & works just as good as my LEM & he's not had one problem, we usualy do 10 to 12 deer between us a year, you will be good either way you go.

Comment

I have had both and pretty much agree you cant go wrong with either one. I currently have the Cabelas carnivore 1hp because I got it on sale.

Comment

Used both and own a Cabelas commercial. Both are great and will last a very long time. If you plan on getting attachments maybe look and see prices and what both offer to help you decide. I do 3-5 deer a year as well at least.

Comment

LEM. not even close

Comment

Working...
              X