Any experience with this pistol? S&W SD9VE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experience with this pistol? S&W SD9VE

Just picked this badboy up yesterday, anyone have some input on how it performs? Couldn’t pass up the deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one. That’s what I carry at the lease. Cheaper pistol but I haven’t had any issues out of it.

Comment

Poor man's Glock. Good gun. With a set of trigger springs and a little polishing the trigger can be much improved. Youtube videos and information all over the internet about the trigger work

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thor0812 View Post
        Poor man's Glock. Good gun. With a set of trigger springs and a little polishing the trigger can be much improved. Youtube videos and information all over the internet about the trigger work

Plan on doing a trigger job here soon, just wondering how reliable they are. Went in set on a Shield EZ IN 9 but they had 15/16 sent back on a recall beginning of this week

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
          Plan on doing a trigger job here soon, just wondering how reliable they are. Went in set on a Shield EZ IN 9 but they had 15/16 sent back on a recall beginning of this week

Good friend of mine has one I did the trigger on a few years ago. He's never had any issues with his. I've fired several mags of Win white box through it with no issues.

Comment

I have the same one in .40. Never failed to go bang yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Caddo View Post
              I have the same one in .40. Never failed to go bang yet!

I have an older model 40 cal and I have probably shot 500 or more rounds thru it. Never missed a beat. I like it because I don’t feel so bad when it gets muddy or beat up.

Keep in mind, it’s an inexpensive pistol and in my opinion, it’s worth it.

Comment

When I worked at academy in College we would sell 2-3 a day. Horribly heavy trigger because they were sued by glock but otherwise plenty reliable never had one to send back for warranty. Assume you paid $300ish

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                  I have an older model 40 cal and I have probably shot 500 or more rounds thru it. Never missed a beat. I like it because I don’t feel so bad when it gets muddy or beat up.

Keep in mind, it’s an inexpensive pistol and in my opinion, it’s worth it.

Ran a couple mags earlier and it felt really nice in the hand

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                    When I worked at academy in College we would sell 2-3 a day. Horribly heavy trigger because they were sued by glock but otherwise plenty reliable never had one to send back for warranty. Assume you paid $300ish

Out the door for 400 with a box of ammo

Comment

I think you can get a trigger replacement for about $60 last time I looked. My buddy has one and it’s very accurate if you take your time with the horrible trigger. After the trigger upgrade you would still be under the money for most others.

Comment

They are reliable, accurate, and affordable. Sure some may not like them, but for a sub $400 gun they are pretty hard to beat.

Comment

Awful trigger but goes bang every time you pull it.

Comment

Had one for years. Never an issue. Trigger is crap but goes bang.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dependable and easy to disassemble.

Comment

Working...
                              X