Can someone here weld 22 gauge corrugated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to have one of the panels on a grain silo we just purchased fixed. It will be erected on a slab and utilized as a pool house with a shower, toilet, sink and changing area. That being said- it needs to be done right so it looks good. I am not looking to screw some metal to it with self tapers. This piece is the bottom piece and it is to the immediate right of the door. Thanks a bunch for any and all help!
    Attached Files

Maybe easier to replace with a new sheet unless your going for the patina look

Comment

cut that entire rib off.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
        cut that entire rib off.
        I don’t want to shorten the silo! If I cut that I would have to cut it out all the way around. Also there is a piece that is below the bad spot that all of the bottom sheets have. It’s what the silo sits on. I don’t mind replacing a sheet but finding a used one won’t be easy in Texas. I bought this thing in Pittsburgh, Kansas.

Comment

Silo
          Attached Files

Comment

I would patch it from the back and hit it with a little bit of body filler on the front and get some zinc/galvanized paint and mess around with paint until you were pleased with it.

Comment

If
              You can get
              The panel up here
              I’ll hook you up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X