Cowboy boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboy boots

Do any of you wear cowboy boots? What brand do you like?

Ariats are comfortable

Comment

Twisted X and Ariat are my go to

Comment

I have mine handmade in Amarillo by the Ross brothers at Western Leather Craft. otherwise Anderson Bean are decent

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
          Do any of you wear cowboy boots? What brand do you like?
          I wear them a lot. I currently have a pair of Tony Lama Full Quill Ostrich with crepe soles, a pair of Dan Post Black Full Quill Ostrich, and a pair of Dan Post Caymen's. The Tony Lama's are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned followed by the Dan Post Ostrich. The Caymen's are the most uncomfortable $500+ boots that I have ever owned.

Comment

Whichever fit best when I go try them on

Comment

Anderson Bean. Got a pair with leather soles been wearing for 5+ years. They are back at AB now getting re-soled and reconditioned for the second time. Going with a hybrid sole this time. May get 8-10 years out of them who knows, would be impressive considering I wear them 5-6 times per week.

Comment

I wear lace up Rocky's everyday. However, the only cowboy boot I will wear is Anderson Bean. I only have one pair, but they're so much more comfortable than anything else I have.

Comment

I have about 4 pairs of anderson beans i keep in rotation for work. And 4-5 more pair for dress. Out of all of the production (non custom) boots that i have owned they are hands down the best built and have stayed together better than any other boot including work boots ive owned.

I wear boots all day every day. And wear tennis shoes maybe 2-3 times a year maybe....

As soon as i get an new pair of AB ill carry them and have sole savers put on them day 1 then keep the sole savers replaced on them.

Lucchesse are good to i have several pair of them as well all exotics for dress and out on the town.

Comment

for factory boots the ONLY brand to buy is Anderson Bean. Just dont buy the cheap horsepower line.

Comment

Tony Llama and Lucchese boots.

Comment

Tony Lama boots

Comment

Another for Anderson Bean! I've had mine resoled by AB once in the 5 years I've owned them and prefer the comfort of that boot over any tennis shoe I have. I'll admit, I don't spend $100+ on tennis shoes though... If I'm not wearing my boots, I'm wearing a pair of crocs. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

AB , Tony Llama , Luchesse, Justin...
                            My Wife worked at Cavenders for 8 years. I Have 20 Pair probably..
                            I grew up in Western Family, Lord Don't ask about Cowboy Hats Lol
                            Last edited by BigOh!; 10-07-2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Tecovas, Lucchese, for my nice ones and Justin for working around ranch.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X