Maverick Blinds DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maverick Blinds DFW

Anyone know where you can buy Maverick blinds (6 shooter) in the DFW area. Can find them online, but shipping is killer.

Originally posted by justinj View Post
    anyone know where you can buy maverick blinds (6 shooter) in the dfw area. Can find them online, but shipping is killer.
    alamo precision rifles
    1501 b west hurst blvd
    hurst, tx
    817-614-6663 or 817-284-0034

Comment

Up top. APR didn’t have any in stock. I not stuck on a maverick. A krivoman or something like that would work. Just wanted to pick it up before the weekend.

Comment

PM’d you.

Comment

We carry Poly Dome Blinds and we are located in Decatur.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
            We carry Poly Dome Blinds and we are located in Decatur.

Sent you a PM and left a voicemail a couple weeks ago

Comment

There ya go didn’t know they were a sponsor. They have some really neat 2 in1 feeders there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                Sent you a PM and left a voicemail a couple weeks ago
                Not sure if you called our salesman or the Decatur store? I’ll PM you my cell number and can take care of any questions you may have.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                  Anyone know where you can buy Maverick blinds (6 shooter) in the DFW area. Can find them online, but shipping is killer.
                  Shane at Pilot point feed store in Pilot Point Texas has a new batch of the New Krivoman blinds. Give him a call and tell him I sent you. You will be impressed with the new Model.

Comment

Pilot Point Feed

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                    Shane at Pilot point feed store in Pilot Point Texas has a new batch of the New Krivoman blinds. Give him a call and tell him I sent you. You will be impressed with the new Model.
                    Best bunch to deal with in NTX.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post

Talked to them this morning. Going to pick one up on the way out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
                        Not sure if you called our salesman or the Decatur store? I’ll PM you my cell number and can take care of any questions you may have.
                        I sent a message into your location via the web and go no response as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X