Elite Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Archery

Anyone shoot the Elite Hunter? Feedback?

Thanks!

I don't own one but I've shot a bunch of them. I like everything about the complete draw cycle.

Comment

I had the opportunity to shoot the Hunter and the Answer. I preferred the Answer. There was quite a bit less hand shock in the Answer, but the draw cycles were very similar if not the same. Both are great bows.

Comment

Haven't shot any of the new ones but did get to shoot a syn x that a friend has. It's a older model that really impressed me. They have a great warranty to.

Comment

I have the answer. Best bow I ever shot. The hunter is also a very very nice bow

Comment

I am no help to you....I am still shooting the GTO and love it. I just know if I shoot any of the newer ones that I would wind up walking out of the store with a brand new rig.

You can beat the lifetime warranty or customer service of Elite

Comment

Shot Mathews for 12 yrs. and I still like them them a lot but been shooting an Elite Hunter for 2 yrs. now and absolutely love this Bow. Awesome draw cycle and a smooth shooter!

Comment

I have a 31" draw and have owned the Pure, Answer, 2013 Hunter, and I just got my Energy 35 in about a month ago. Loved everyone of them, and they just keep getting better. I am absolutely in love with my Energy 35. As far as the hunter you are looking at, is it the 2011 or 2013 model? My 13 Hunter is smokin fast.

Comment

Just Shoot It

Comment

This is my 1st season with a elite hunter. So far it is hands down the best bow I have owned and I don't see that changing anytime soon. There are allot of good bows out there and elite is one of the.

Good luck

Comment

Hunted with the Hunter last season. Loved the bow. Only reason I switched was I found a Carbon Element for the money or I would be still shooting it. Love the feel and the back wall is the best on the market IMO. Give it a shot, it won't disappoint

Comment

I shoot for Elite. Love the Hunter. Revamped after 2012 model with better strings (which was a major complaint of many customers) . You won't find a smoother bow for the money.

Comment

for a short axle to axle bow, it's amazingly steady. I have the 2011 so i can only imagine the newer cams make for an even better platform.

I would suggest shooting one to make sure she fits your style.

Comment

I shot it and it was absolutely the best bow I've shot since 1999 when I first started bow hunting. Problem was, it was just a little slower than I wanted, so bought another bow that did not feel as smooth, but was considerably faster at the same poundage. But, if speed is not important, it was the smoothest, best feeling bow I shot at CCR where I shot 7 top of the line bows.

Comment

great bows. nuff sed!

Comment

Working...
                              X