X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recteq deal

Order the 700 snd get free disk cooker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went and looked at it & it’s a good deal. It looks like the disk cooker runs off the small propane bottles. I wonder if you can hook it up to a regular size bottle?

Comment

For the lazy:

recteq high quality smokers and grills with WiFi technology will have you spend less time guessing and more time enjoying your grill.

Buy this:

The Flagship 1100 is the latest iteration of the O.G. recteq RT-700, the wood fired grill that started it all. The Flagship boasts new and improved leg design for stability, more heat than competitor pellet grills with a temperature range of 180ºF to 700ºF, and more precision temperature control for a best-in-class gri

Get this:

Learn more about the recteq difference with our superior build quality, precise temperature control pellet grills and pick the right one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
        I went and looked at it & it’s a good deal. It looks like the disk cooker runs off the small propane bottles. I wonder if you can hook it up to a regular size bottle?
        You can buy a hose to use the big tanks

Comment

Really tempting...i've been on the fence about pulling the trigger on the 590 but now this offer with the 700 has me scratching my head

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
            Really tempting...i've been on the fence about pulling the trigger on the 590 but now this offer with the 700 has me scratching my head
            Right there with you; wish they would discount the money of off the price instead of throwing in the additional cooker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
              I'm also thinking about getting the 590. They have buy the 590 get the pro cart

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                I'm also thinking about getting the 590. They have buy the 590 get the pro cart

I wish they would let you choose between the wok or the cart, they’re both $299 on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
                  You can buy a hose to use the big tanks
                  Thanks - I did not know that they made such a thing.

Comment

Looks like no more deals

Comment

Deal on the 590 is still available or at least it was a little while ago. Anyone order on this offer and know what time frame they are giving for delievery?

Comment

Probably had about 10 of the “free” units.

Comment

Working...
                        X