Mathews VXR 31.5 vs. Xpedition MX-16???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews VXR 31.5 vs. Xpedition MX-16???

I am about to pull the trigger on a new bow, and I have narrowed it down the these two. Has anyone had any bad or good experience with either one?

I currently shoot an Xpedition, but I am leaning toward the VXR.

Have you shot either one?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Have you shot either one?

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        Yes
        Which one do you like best? They are both good bows, so it's a person preference. If you go with the matthews....I picked out some strings on another thread just for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Which one do you like best? They are both good bows, so it's a person preference. If you go with the matthews....I picked out some strings on another thread just for them.

Have you shot both of them?

Comment

I have not shot the xpedition but I do have a vxr 28 on order. I also shot all the current elite bows ( I currently shoot an elite answer) and handled the bow tech but hated how it felt in hand so didn’t even care to shoot it. The pse carbon Mach 1 felt horrible in hand also.

The vxr felt like the most natural shooting bow I have ever handled and it is totally dead in hand. I can’t wait to get mine. It is by far the best shooting bow I have ever shot.
            Last edited by Javelin; 02-07-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I haven’t shot the M16, but I have shot the DLX and found it to be as dead in the hand as the vxr with a better grip and more balanced.

Comment

VXR is a awesome bow .

Comment

I haven’t found a bow yet that is as dead in the hand as the vxr

Comment

Get them both and whichever one you don’t like as much you can let me shoot.

Comment

Working...
                    X