X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I never disappeared on Herman there DragDaddy! Get it right Queenie!

I don't watch regular season basketball and not much post season basketball.....you can do a search for my name and basketball and find it quoted several times. Only guy I know on the team is the dude that recovered from leukemia....and honestly off the top of my head, I can't remember his name.

When I get some time I’ll search. [emoji23]
    Time for a night cap or two then get ready for church in the morning and a road trip to Blue Bell Park at Olsen Field to watch the boys go 8-0. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      When I get some time I’ll search. [emoji23]
      Time for a night cap or two then get ready for church in the morning and a road trip to Blue Bell Park at Olsen Field to watch the boys go 8-0. [emoji106]

Bring your bubbles!..

Comment

Aggie Jesus has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Aggie Jesus has spoken

Hmmm? I read the reason he wasn’t playing was he didn’t want to play for another league that was going to fail. According to him.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Hmmm? I read the reason he wasn’t playing was he didn’t want to play for another league that was going to fail. According to him.

That was a tweet Manziel sent out to the XFL he has sent deleted his Twitter lol

Comment

Speaking of Aggie basketball..

Comment

Bring your bubbles!..
                I wonder if they had “bubbles” at the drag queen show the other night? Can any of you longhorn fans fill us in on the drag queen party rules?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  I wonder if they had “bubbles” at the drag queen show the other night? Can any of you longhorn fans fill us in on the drag queen party rules?

Hell we don't know about Aggie traditions... from the outside looking in we wouldn't understand..

Comment

Hell we don't know about Aggie traditions... from the outside looking in we wouldn't understand..
                    DQ parties been happening on the 40 for years.....we’re just tryin to become more “diverse”.

Comment

Baaaaaaaa means NO.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn’t mean to ruffle feathers. I have several diehard Aggie friends that did not go to A&M. However, they do not take up for A&M with the zeal that is shown here. I also have a pretty close friend that is employed with UT for decades. He even has mentioned that he is not seen as “one of them” by some because he did not graduate from there.

I do respect everyone’s loyalty to their team. But feel that students/alumni have more of a vested interest. I don’t see fans of the cowboys and Texans go at each other like college fans do. I figure that’s because a persons alma mater may figure into the fervor of their fandom. But I guess I am dead wrong bout that. I was just curious. And sorry if I offended. I did not know that this has been discussed previously.

Comment

Oh and by the way. Smart, you have not been a fan for Texas longer than I have been alive, if you started in the late 70s. Starting w 1985 thru the early 90s A&M had a pretty good record against tu. Maybe that figures into things. Im 50

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            Tarleton State University. Big Long Horn fan. Does it matter that much to aggys? Do aggys only want current students and former graduates to be support them? Just curious?
                            Support is one thing. It just seems to that with the intense “support” that is shown here, it takes fan to an all different level. To which I believe that there must be something more to this.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Found it!

Doctor Drop Dead Fred....a doctor I do not want to visit!

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
                                Didn’t mean to ruffle feathers. I have several diehard Aggie friends that did not go to A&M. However, they do not take up for A&M with the zeal that is shown here. I also have a pretty close friend that is employed with UT for decades. He even has mentioned that he is not seen as “one of them” by some because he did not graduate from there.

I do respect everyone’s loyalty to their team. But feel that students/alumni have more of a vested interest. I don’t see fans of the cowboys and Texans go at each other like college fans do. I figure that’s because a persons alma mater may figure into the fervor of their fandom. But I guess I am dead wrong bout that. I was just curious. And sorry if I offended. I did not know that this has been discussed previously.

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
                                Oh and by the way. Smart, you have not been a fan for Texas longer than I have been alive, if you started in the late 70s. Starting w 1985 thru the early 90s A&M had a pretty good record against tu. Maybe that figures into things. Im 50

Close enough. [emoji1303]. I’m 50 as well. And Texas has more than made up for the 85-90s..[emoji1303]

We all know where you were going with the question. No need to try to crawfish out of it. It’s an angle only Aggies attempt. We know and is why you got the replies across the board. Just be a fan here, participate and hang on. This CFB thread gets wild and crazy sometimes but it is what it is....

Comment

Working...
                                X