• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice 2-1 knock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2020 College Baseball thread

What a gem from Madden, that was surgeon like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was to quick of a ballgame. I didn’t get to drink enough beer or watch enough baseball.

Hook’em!

Comment

2020 College Baseball thread

Great pitching but **** this offense or lack there of against a refurb team has me a little concerned ...

I’ll take the win... but next weekend is going to be interesting

Comment

Frogs 12 Golden Gophers 0

TCU showing some balance

It's going to be an entertaining season

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Great pitching but **** this offense or lack there of against a refurb team has me a little concerned ...

I’ll take the win... but next weekend is going to be interesting

I think Texas ran themselves out of some innings yesterday. These are young guys getting their first ABs in college so they will figure it out. It seems the veterans like Todd and Ellis are off to a great start.

I expected Boise to be terrible but they look respectable out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I think Texas ran themselves out of some innings yesterday. These are young guys getting their first ABs in college so they will figure it out. It seems the veterans like Todd and Ellis are off to a great start.

I expected Boise to be terrible but they look respectable out there.

They did that for sure. Trying to make things happen kinda bit them in the tail a bit.

Glad to be undefeated either way.

Comment

Boise ain’t great, but their 2 starters so far were legit arms. Hopefully the offense is coming.

Comment

Tech came back strong it’s a 7-2 win against a very strong Stanford club. Micah Dallas had his 2nd save of the year. Guns Up!

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                      Tech came back strong it’s a 7-2 win against a very strong Stanford club. Micah Dallas had his 2nd save of the year. Guns Up!

Stanford is 1-5....Why are we listing them as very strong? Past years?

Comment

Nice day for baseball. Hope the rain stays away. 3-0 now in the bottom of 1 with a 2 run bomb.

Comment

Tech lost last night 6-2 to a really good Tennessee team. We left way to many men on base by trying to bash our way to victory instead of just hitting them where they aren't. Freshman mentality showing through. Today we get to go on to a very good Stanford club fresh off of a 11-4 loss. We will see how the guys react. This tourney is an awesome way to jump start the season.
                          My son played with Chad Dallas in summer ball summer before last and he's going to go places I believe. Kid couldn't get a look out of high school and went to Panola, kept grinding, banner freshman season and big D1's came looking. He loves Tennessee, says he's found his home, started game 1 of the season this year on the mound. His brother Jack Dallas is a closer at Lamar.

Jack was not slated to close on Friday and both Dallas boys were on the mound, parents were tuned into both games and on the edge of their seats, both boys were dealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Stanford is 1-5....Why are we listing them as very strong? Past years?
                            I watched them play both games in the series. They are no pushovers

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              My son played with Chad Dallas in summer ball summer before last and he's going to go places I believe. Kid couldn't get a look out of high school and went to Panola, kept grinding, banner freshman season and big D1's came looking. He loves Tennessee, says he's found his home, started game 1 of the season this year on the mound. His brother Jack Dallas is a closer at Lamar.

Jack was not slated to close on Friday and both Dallas boys were on the mound, parents were tuned into both games and on the edge of their seats, both boys were dealing.
                              They should be proud. He was really bringing it against quality hitting.

Comment

I watched them play both games in the series. They are no pushovers

11-4 to Houston and 7-2 to yall...

Comment

Working...
                                X