Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pope View Post
    Marriage license changed rules for them
    My parental rights to my child haven’t changed.
    My birth certificate, DL and passport hasn’t changed. Maybe theirs reflects a change is gender. I have no idea because my rules haven’t changed.
    I don’t know about you, but my health insurance isn’t paying for anything. No rule changes on mine.
    I still use the same bathroom and could care less where anyone drops a deuce. I worry more about pedophiles in plain sight (Boy Scouts, churches and other places they show up. I monitored my daughter entrance and exit from public restrooms when she was young anyway. Just what we do as parents.

I have a lot of libertarian leanings and am not throwing rocks at anyone unless they actually harm me or my rights. Vitriolic comments about staying in closets and making claims I’m harmed....I will chime in.
    I still put my pants on one leg at a time and if someone puts them on at the same time, I could care less.
    I’m going back to visiting my son who is visiting from A&M this weekend. Whoop!
    How much less?

Comment

Some pretend they are girls??? So what?? Some people here pretend they are bowhunters..

Comment

Saved for later use.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Is it really a conservative campus?
          Compared to other campuses I would say yes

If you have 200 people that fill an auditorium for these types of things that is a small % of the total enrollment. 200 out of 60,000??

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
            I wonder if this will affect any alumni donations, guess it won't really matter since tuition is going through the roof nowadays.
            The state schools are still a heck of a savings compared to the private schools. Saves you half price to attend the state schools compared to the Baylor’s TX SMU ACU etc.

College in general is still too expensive I agree

Don’t think an event like this will mess with any dontations

Comment

Im not going, but if you go Im ok with it, Im suspicious of those who are spooked by it, I was definitely raised with a different perspective

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                Twisted moral society we live in. It’s today’s culture
                Promote anything Christian based & it gets squashed or ridiculed
                Promote alternative lifestyles & it gets paraded through the public streets & seeking laws to protect such lifestyles

Spot on!

Comment

The world is changing, never thought I would see anything like this go on at Aggie Land. Wow! Must have started when Johnny football was playing and visiting UT every weekend.
                  Last edited by Ungawa; 02-23-2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Several years ago, a co-workers daughter was pretty upset after attending fish camp. Apparently , the whole liberal indoctrination starts there. I talked to my niece who confirmed that the whole diversity agenda is pushed even before they start their first class. Things has sure changed since I was there.

Class of '87

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      It’s part of the problem whether y’all agree or not. They demand acceptance but when we demand acceptance of our GoD given rights, we get blamed for the sins of the few.

Or to mention, if we speak out against them we are bigots. While they routinely shut down conservative voices on campuses all across the nation. So much so that president Trump had to sign an executive order protecting conservative groups.
                      could not have said it better myself !!

Comment

saw one in line at wallworld the outher day , and was hiddios sight I laughed so hard I had the clerk laughing to. and man did I get glared at.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          Man, you younger kids think a little differently than most. Next thing you kids do is hang out at male strip clubs because there are a lot of “ladies” there. I can’t see any of my friends sitting through any fashion show, much less one with dudes on stage, because women were there. We were not as refined in the 80s and 90s. If dudes want to bust out the make-up and dress up like women I say have fun (somehow). Really would be a lot easier if you allowed female cheerleaders. I think a lot of folks down there have gender identity issues. :-)

Not really. I never went to one but the guys aren’t getting naked. They just wear dresses and make up. I’m not for it at all, nor am I that much in need of being around women to go to a drag show. I just don’t have an issue with it, if some dudes wanna dress up and look like ladies, not my problem. I just won’t partake in said festivities. It’s more so about individual liberties. If guys want to marry guys and they aren’t hurting me, I could care less. So if a business owner decided to have a drag show because he knows ladies love them, no problem. If it makes money then it works. Gotta find some way to get people out to the bar on Tuesday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Luke 6:41

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Comment

Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline

read it

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline

read it
                                Yes sir

Comment

Working...
                                X