No announcement yet.

Daytona 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad all is good, that was one heck of a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      Pretty crazy that he is walking out of the hospital on his own today.
      I never would have thought that was possible

Comment

truly a miracle he came out basically unscathed. im wondering if the reason there was so little info about his condition because obviously he doesnt have any major chunks missing out of him no bad cuts from what it looks like maybe they were more concerned with any kinda internal trauma?

Comment

I'm sure the brain was bruised, I'm sure he's in concussion protocol for who knows how long.
          Last edited by Chad C; 02-19-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Daytona 500

Ross Chastain will drive the 6 car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
              truly a miracle he came out basically unscathed. im wondering if the reason there was so little info about his condition because obviously he doesnt have any major chunks missing out of him no bad cuts from what it looks like maybe they were more concerned with any kinda internal trauma?
              He probably just didn't think it was anyone elses business.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                That SOB is gonna race next week....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                HAHA that's crazy! Hard to believe but I sure am glad he is ok!!

Comment

That makes more sense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s not my deal to know everything about his injuries or anything else. I am just amazed and glad he is OK and up and around.

I generally am ticked at Nascar for something all the time. However, they deserve great credit for what they have done for Driver safety!

Comment

Amazing video of the extraction and how many personnel were involved

https://youtu.be/hNTCe5HPju0

Comment

Link no workie

Comment

Worked for me?

Comment

Head injury with no internal organ damage or broken bones. **** impressive from a safety aspect

Ryan Newman is being treated for a head injury but suffered no internal injuries during Monday's violent crash at the end of the Daytona 500.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              Amazing video of the extraction and how many personnel were involved

https://youtu.be/hNTCe5HPju0

What's "amazing" to me is that it took a team of 20 professionals 7 full minutes of standing around to figure out that they needed to flip the car to get him out. Thank goodness he wasn't more hurt. That wasted time would have been critical.

It's also "amazing" that in 2020, people still film vertical videos.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                                What's "amazing" to me is that it took a team of 20 professionals 7 full minutes of standing around to figure out that they needed to flip the car to get him out. Thank goodness he wasn't more hurt. That wasted time would have been critical.

It's also "amazing" that in 2020, people still film vertical videos.
                                That's why they are professionals.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X