• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! that saved a bunch of money... **** good job looks really good

Comment

That is a great job. Nice work.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it boy!!! That’s greatness! Well done sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job. I'm a driven post guy myself and sold on the technique. I've only driven drill stem and wondered about just using galvanized with the bolt on connectors like you used. Looks like it works and between driving and bolting, cuts builds down to nothing. Awesome!

Comment

Well done but it does look like you had the perfect soil for driving, it wouldn't work that well in some soils. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
              Great job. I'm a driven post guy myself and sold on the technique. I've only driven drill stem and wondered about just using galvanized with the bolt on connectors like you used. Looks like it works and between driving and bolting, cuts builds down to nothing. Awesome!
              The brackets are the way to go. Can build out a H brace in 15 min and only cut the one 2 3/8s pipe that runs horizontally. If I had to cope and weld it the same H and kicker it would take Over an hour

Comment

pretty impressive for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntinonly View Post
                  Well done but it does look like you had the perfect soil for driving, it wouldn't work that well in some soils. Great job!
                  Yes sir sand the first 30 to 40 inches then very hard red clay. The driver will hammer them quick

Comment

Working...
                  X