Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT SURE LOOKS SCRUMPTIOUS TRADAG02!!

Comment

Excellent critters folks. I saw Ricky Hunts place represented a couple times. I might make it up there round may if Im lucky...

Comment

Shot this spike near Fowlerton in LaSalle County. Slightly quartering away - got liver, lung and the Phantom 125 went into the artery in the opposite shoulder. He went 50 yards 1/2 circle to his left and died. After the shot, I stood up and cup'd my ears and listened as long as I could. Remembered the spot and he was right where I thought he would be. I used a double bull seat and a natural set up 10 yards down wind. the jet flying over helped my draw back. Nice ;-)
        IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Food looks good TradAg02!

Comment

[ATTACH]81544[/ATTACH]

Comment

Here's two I got the first weekend of Feb.

See y'all later,

Bisch

Comment

Shot an "eater"

This is a little one I shot in December that was very tasty after slow roasting with marinade an vegetables--very satisfying. I shot her from a pop-up blind at 15 yards with a #55 Bear Kodiak Magnum I bought off Ebay for $150.
                SWEET!
                Attached Files

Comment

Well sorry for no pics on this one but there are some in the link.

FIRST TRAD KILL

Comment

Here are my first couple this year...
                    Last edited by Ol Man; 12-27-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Were those from when you were ninja bowhunting?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        Were those from when you were ninja bowhunting?

According to Buff he said I looked like a ninja running after them hogs and jumping over trees.

Comment

Congrats on a couple of fine eater pigs Doug!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                            [ATTACH]81544[/ATTACH]
                            Buff,

The Silver Flame is almost as wide as that pig... no wonder it gave up. If I saw that thing and yuo were drawing on me I would just lie down and die from fright!

Great pics guys - congrats to all and here's to a great year for all!

Comment

Morrison Shawnee, 60# @ 29", Gold Tip and Magnus 1, 20 yard pass through shot of the lungs and 60 yard recovery. 11 points with broken G3 on Right and brow tine on the left...

Comment

Nice buck! I have that same armguard.

Comment

Working...
                                X