Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you made it in Brandon!

Comment

The paypal from Amanda Martin was me. Looking forward to it!!

Comment

dang work telecons! In for the next spot when some of ya'll bail!

LD

Comment

Originally posted by bk_tradguy88 View Post
          Awesome! Missed not hunting last year. Can't wait to be back at big oak!
          B
          Bet your glad I didn't pay for a spot!! Lol
          I'm looking forward to meeting some folks and hanging out with some of the trad elite!!!
          Buff, I just live in Big Sandy so I'll probably just drive back and forth. That way I can keep the old lady warm at night too! Unless I make her mad, then I'll be looking for somewhere warm to stay!

Comment

The wife and I may come out and hang out. Depends on weather.

Comment

If any spot opens up Id love to be in for the hunt

Comment

Congrats to those who made it, sorry to those who didn't.

Remember a couple of spots often open up, as things come up we can't control.

And it's FREE to come hang out and have fun. That is what is all about anyway.

I expect to do most the fun stuff we always do, like speed shoot, long distance shoot, the 3-D with Chunky's challenge in the pond, bear attack, you know....the good stuff.

Open to suggestions as well, I know Little John put on some glow in the dark shooting fun last year, he will probably come up with something novel, he usually does.

I was at this last year when I got the news my little brother had passed, needless to say, I was not in a very good mood. Looking forward to a BIG time this year.

Comment

I will come out regardless. However if you have a list of next ups, to hunt, make sure I'm on it please.

Comment

DANG! I'm late again!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      I will come out regardless. However if you have a list of next ups, to hunt, make sure I'm on it please.
                      We don't handle the filling of spots when someone has to drop out. We tried that and it became kind of an issue. Some people were texting, some posting, some e-mailing or PMs. Who was first? Somebody said I could have his spot but you gave it to this other guy. Somebody took my spot but didn't pay me back my 100, well you couldn't go anyway so you lost your deposit, duh that is what a deposit means....that type of thing. So we just got out of that business.

The deposits are non-refundable. If something comes up, the person with the spot paid for, can give or sell his spot to someone else. That is between the two individuals and has nothing to do with Big Oak or Buff and Chunky. All we care about is that we have the right number of folks show up, in a good mood, and have a great time. We like you all (almost lol) , and don't want to get in the middle.

So, when someone has an issue, they may come back to this thread and see who wanted to go but missed out, or they might start a new thread saying, they need to give up there spot. So, check the site and PMs, particularly when it starts getting closer.

Comment

How did I miss this!!!! I've been on tbh all morning long. I want on a waiting list if there is one. Dang it

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                            Congrats to those who made it, sorry to those who didn't.

Remember a couple of spots often open up, as things come up we can't control.

And it's FREE to come hang out and have fun. That is what is all about anyway.

I expect to do most the fun stuff we always do, like speed shoot, long distance shoot, the 3-D with Chunky's challenge in the pond, bear attack, you know....the good stuff.

Open to suggestions as well, I know Little John put on some glow in the dark shooting fun last year, he will probably come up with something novel, he usually does.

I was at this last year when I got the news my little brother had passed, needless to say, I was not in a very good mood. Looking forward to a BIG time this year.
                            When we came down for the 3D shoot you didn't seem yourself, had no clue you had found this out. Really hate to hear that.
                            B

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                              DANG! I'm late again!!!!!

Hope you can still make it down for the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                                The stress is over!
                                Yeah, but now the next problem. My freezer is void of Boudin... and I haven't killed a hog since the hog I used for last year. This is making that "miss" on that hog on opening weekend that much more irritating.

I'd hate to have to resort to... store bought pork

Comment

Working...
                                X