Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers 2015 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers 2015 ?

Hey, all you guys that were in on Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014.

Do we have enough interest to try doing it again in 2015? The 2014 edition was an absolute blast. I've done a little checking but haven't found any place that can offer us what Donnie did. Maybe some of you have leads on something. I really enjoyed being able to chase those pigs on foot. If we have the interest and can find a suitable place I would love to do it again.

If be interested again Phillip. Last year was a great time!

Comment

I'm in. I have talked with Todd, Jeff, and Chris and we were all saying that we wanted to do another trip. I found another place near Donnie's that is comparable but I also looked up Donnie's place and it appears that someone else is running it now. I will try and email the new owner at Donnie's just to see what is up there. The other place close to him is Texas S Bowhunting. www.texas-sbowhunting.com I am open for any other options as well but like the format that was at Donnie's the best.

Comment

Phillip talk to the folks at Texas S Bowhunting! Also Talk to Buff on here!
        Last edited by Oneway; 08-27-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Is be interested!

Bisch

Comment

I had a blast last year, and would try and go again. I do not know of a good place. Big Oak is a wonderful place, but it does not lend its self to 8 or 10 guys stalking, in my opinion.

Comment

Would love get get my first trad kill on a big hunt like this and meet some of tbh's best

Comment

Sounds great to me Phillip. Last year was a blast for sure!

Comment

Granger?

Comment

I can't say I wish I shot a trad but it sounds like a lot of fun

Comment

I would for sure be in!

Comment

Yep! I'd like to! I did some checking for a place right after our trip and didn't find too many leads?

Comment

OK, looks like we have the interest. When would we want to do this? I liked the early April time frame we did on the last hunt, but am open to suggestions.

Comment

Weather was just about perfect when we did it last year

Comment

Yeah, April worked out really good last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X