No announcement yet.

2011 Trad Harvest Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went and tested a friends new boat the other night and the boat worked,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,,

Comment

Wow Sam, you living the good life. Congrats on your harvests

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Thats a biggun. Congrats!

Matt

Comment

Here are my 2 trad kills so far in 2011

Comment

Here is my turkey I arrowed earlier in the spring. Came running into the decoys and managed to make a good shot on him at 7 yards. I did not think I would be able to draw my bow back with all the gobbling he was doing right in front of me! What a rush! The great part was that my Dad was in the blind doing all the calling and he was just as nervous/excited as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
                Went and tested a friends new boat the other night and the boat worked,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,,
                Sam,

Did you shoot that little perch with that Bear Minuteman in the background?? When will I be getting an invite for carp cakes??

Comment

Bweger, that' a boss hog there!

Nice Turkey right there 4Barchery!

Congrats guys.

Comment

Good shooting guys keep em going , went out hog hunten and no hogs and I like to shoot so a little small game pest work,,,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,

Comment

sam I would hate to be around you after getting that close to that skunk!

Comment

sam looks like your "squint'n" on the tail side of that puddycat...LOL

Comment

Been after this guy for the last 3 weeks,,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,,

Comment

Great looking pig Sam!! I love those spotted white pigs!! Congrats!

Comment

Dam Sam! Is huntin your job? You sure stack them up like it is!

Comment

[QUOTE=SAM STEPHENS;3921747]Been after this guy for the last 3 weeks,,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,,

[QUOTE]

Wait a second, something looks off in this picture. . . . I can't quite put my finger on it. . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X